- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Mendoza
Best Hotels in Mendoza
Finca Adalgisa 11 rooms from $148Mendoza
A delightfully rustic B&B and winery surrounded by vineyards and fruit trees. A rural retreat surrounded by outdoor activities - great for families.Views - Views over the vineyard.Good wine list - Exceptional cellar.FamiliesWine tastingRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Club Tapiz 11 rooms from $170Mendoza
A lovely wine estate with a private villa set in 22 acres of vineyards. Renaissance style structure renovated with rustic charm - pine floors, terracotta tiles, and French windows that bathe ochre colours in sunlight. For foodies, spa goers, and wine lovers.Private villas - Casa Zolo has four double bedrooms, beautiful swimming pool, large dining room.Gourmet - Delicious local food and extensive wine list.Wine tasting - Winery tours are the obvious highlight.Good wine list - Exceptional cellar.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Algodon Wine Estates 8 rooms from $260San Rafael, Mendoza
A spectacular wine estate and golf resort in the rolling foothills of the Sierra Pintada Mountains. The best of all worlds - beautiful lodges, award winning cuisine, the finest wines, a world class golf course, clubhouse and tennis courts.Outstanding location - Located in the magnificent rolling foothills of the Sierra Pintada Mountains.Garden - Extensive vineyard, olive groves, manicured estate grounds.Tennis - 7 clay courts, 1 hard court, 2 grass courts.Views - Surrounding vineyards, gardens, hills.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Entre Cielos 16 rooms from $316Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza
A luxury vineyard and spa resort with a twist. Unlike the more usual rustic bodegas, this hotel is a contemporary treat - the private loft suspended above the vines is exceptionally modern. Contemporary delights for a gourmet retreat.Restaurant - Fine dining restaurant serves a fusion of local and international cuisine with regional organic productsSpa breaks - Extensive treatments in this Hammam and Spa.Resort - Wine resort & SpaGourmetRecommended by - Tablet, Small Luxury Hotels
Cavas Wine Lodge 14 rooms from $605Mendoza
Nestled in a valley surrounded by snow-capped mountains sits this boutique vineyard. It provides some of Argentina's finest wines, gourmet cuisine, airy rooms, and a luxurious spa - all in striking contemporary architecture.Outdoor dining - A lovely vineyard facing terrace to enjoy gourmet cuisine.Views - Views of the vineyard and surrounding hills.Good wine list - The very best of Argentina's fine wines.Wine tasting - The vineyard boasts delicious wines.Recommended by - I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
Park Hyatt Mendoza 186 rooms from $980Mendoza
The Park Hyatt is ideal for any business or leisure traveller with a sensitive palette and penchant for luck. It has extensive meeting rooms and banquet halls, a fantastic selection of restaurants, and a casino - and for when it all gets too much there's a luxurious spa to unwind in.Hotel Entertainment - The hotel has a casino that can keep you occupied into the early hours.Meeting Room - Meeting rooms and banqueting halls can accommodat up to 340 people.City StyleSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolRecommended by - Fodors, Kiwi Collection
There's more to the Andes than spectacular mountain-pass views. 80% of Argentina's wine is produced in the Mendoza region, which lies at the bone dry foothills of the Andes. Here the sunny days and cold nights breed rich, potent reds. And if you were only planning to stay for a day or two, be prepared to be captivated and tempted to dwell longer...If Mendoza sounds like the town for you, go straight to our guru's list of the best places to stay in Mendoza, alternatively here are some great reasons to visit.
For Foodies (and Wine-ies)
Mendoza isn't just about big reds. Higher up the slopes are where the Chardonnay and Semillon grapes flourish, developing the slightly acidic taste the region's whites are known for. There are about 800 wineries in the region, so there's plenty of new flavours to taste. For peak wine and food season visit during the harvest festival, which has spread out from March to include January through April.
- With only four bedrooms, Club Tapiz is one of the best places to stay in Mendoza if you're looking for local insights. The small size and the owner's own foodie tastes means that there's plenty of local gourmet delicacies being served. Alongside wonderful wines from the 22acres of vineyard surrounding the villa.
- If you prefer to stay somewhere larger, try the Algodon Wine Estate. As well as being on a wine estate, this resort also has a world class gold course and 10 tennis courts. And locally there's excellent fishing, rafting and biking. So it's also one of the best places to stay in Mendoza for those who like to exercise off their foodie extravaganzas!
Mendoza for Romance
Scenic, beautifully laid out and with every luxury laid on, Mendoza can be as adventurous or relaxing a destination as you choose. High enough in the Andes to provide an adventure sports playground, there are many local operators who'll arrange skiing, rafting, kayaking, trekking or paragliding. Or you can just sit around and enjoy the scenery with your glass of Malbec.
- Going one further the Cavas Wine Lodge is one of the best places to stay in Mendoza for weddings. A boutique vineyard, their 14 room lodge is an excellent size for small weddings. Their terrace restaurant overlooks the vines and snowcapped mountains, their spa is luxurious and the vibe is peaceful and comfortable.
For a spa break
- For those looking for a spot of pampering with their wine tasting, look no further than Entre Cielos. Here you'll find a luxury vineyard and spa resort that provides sophisticated, contemporary accommodation, gourmet food and a gorgeous hammam and spa.
Not all of Mendoza's charms are outside the city. Mendoza itself is bustling with interest along its wide, leafy avenues and historic plazas. This is also a great city to visit for cafe culture and nightlife.
- The Park Hyatt Mendoza is a stylish option for a city stay. With spa, casino and all the mod cons you can imagine, this is also one of the best places to stay in Mendoza for business or conference travellers.