- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Kitzbuhel
Best Hotels in Kitzbuhel
Villa Licht 11 rooms from $160Kitzbuhel
A very sporting hotel in the town centre. Well equipped for winter and summer, very family friendly apartments and suites, traditional in style. A great no frills choice for families, groups and sportsmen.Skiing - All main lifts are very close by.Hills & mountainsGroupsFamilies
Grand Tirolia Kitzbuhel 82 rooms from $163Kitzbuhel
A Five Star resort on one of the most beautiful 18 hole golf courses in the world. Fantastic designer rooms and suites combine the old and new for chic effect. Excellent spa and gourmet restaurants. A luxury choice for the avid sportsman.Golf - Located in the heart of the Eichenheim golf course one of Europe's nicest.Views - Wonderful views over Kitzbuhel and the surrounding mountains.Skiing - A shuttle service deposits you at the liftsActive HolidayRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Alpeniglu Village 18 rooms from $198Kitzbuhel
A unique snow hotel on the mountainside. Separate igloos make up romantic suites filled with fur throws and cosy sleeping bags. Restaurant and bar totally made of ice. A unique experience for romantics and adventurers.Unusual - An igloo!Hills & mountainsRomantic BreakSkiing
Hotel Tiefenbrunner 76 rooms from $210Kitzbuhel
Lovely traditional townhouse hotel in the centre of Kitzbuhel. Beautiful garden and terraces, indoor pool and spa, excellent restaurant with views of the mountains. Cosy rooms and suites with four poster beds and private balconies. A great choice for families and romantic breaks in summer or winter.Skiing - 5 minutes walk to the main lifts.FamiliesActive HolidayHills & mountains
Weisses Rossl from $218Kitzbuhel
Five Star mountain splendour in traditional elegance. Fantastic rooms and suites, some with private spas and private balconies. Gourmet fine dining restaurant, beautiful spa, and grand living areas with frescoed ceilings. A regal mountain holiday.Groups5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Active HolidayFoodies
Hotel Schwarzer Adler 88 rooms from $241Kitzbuhel
Fabulously modern hotel in the town centre. Stunning roof top pool, spa, and award-winning restaurant. Very contemporary rooms, suites, and family suites have all the modern gadgetry, private balconies, and some have private saunas. A hotel with wow factor.Foodies - Award winning restaurant "Neuwirt" located next to the lobby.LuxurySkiingActive Holiday
Hotel Tennerhof 39 rooms from $264Kitzbuhel
Five Star mountain elegance with an award-winning restaurant and fabulous spa. Romantic bedrooms and suites have antiques, four poster beds, high ceilings, private balconies. Spectacular views over the town. Classical and luxurious.Active Holiday5* Luxury - Very high service standards.FoodiesRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort 163 rooms from $321Kitzbuhel
Super chic Four Star design renovation. Contemporary interiors blend traditional Alpine motifs to luxurious effect. Seamless bedrooms and suites have wooden walls, lots of natural light and private balconies. Selection of gourmet restaurants and excellent spa. Year round luxury on a grand scale.Foodies - A selection of excellent restaurants.Views - Great views from hotelSkiingActive HolidayRecommended by - Tablet
Hotel Erika 49 rooms from $321Kitzbuhel
A striking Art Nouveau building with gorgeous gardens, fantastic spa, and elegant interiors. Traditional bedrooms and suites have mahogany furniture and paintings. The restaurant serves authentic Austrian cuisine. A romantic spot, but also very family friendly.SkiingHills & mountainsActive HolidayFamilies
Kitzbühel's charming medieval centre makes for a pretty addition to one of Austria's best ski resorts. Best for skiing, but also best for restaurants, apres-ski, and also for off slope activities. With a wide range of accommodation on offer, the best places to stay in Kitzbuhel should suit most budgets and tastes.
Kitzbühel has two main ski areas, the famous Hahnenkamm, which is right above the town, and known for one of the world's best downhill ski races, and the Kitzbüheler Horn area which is smaller. The entire domain boasts a total of 170km of prepared pistes and there is plenty on offer if your prefer a snowboard to skis.
For a central location
Kitzbühel's historic Tirolean centre is pretty and pedestrianised and there are plenty of nice boutiques to poke around in and cafes to people watch in. On race weekends the town is packed with around 70,000 spectators, so there's a lot of life!
- If you're looking for five stars worth of alpine splendour that won't break the bank, the Weisses Rossl is one of the best places to stay in Kitzbühel for you. It looks traditional from the outside, but its luxury is unfussy and elegant inside. Plus there's a lovely spa, grand public areas and a gourmet restaurant.
- A brightly painted traditional townhouse right in the centre of Kitzbühel, the Hotel Tiefenbrunner manages to be both big and cosy. It's also only five minutes from the main lifts. And the restaurant has wonderful views of the mountains.
Kitzbühel for Romance
As well as a wide choice of restaurants, the town also offers some truly wonderful views which are enjoyed by many of the best places to stay in Kitzbuhel, and there are plenty of opportunities to combine the two. Along with candlelight, or firelight...
- It looks a bit like one of those beautiful cuckoo clocks, and, with its views over the town and the mountains, the Hotel Tennerhof is just as charming inside as it is out. It has just 16 rooms and 19 suites, so a good option if you're looking for somewhere intimate. The spa is good, but the hotel restaurant is regularly referred to as one of the best in the world. So it's probably an understatement to say that this is one of the best places to stay in Kitzbühel for foodies. And if you're skiing all day you can't help but build up an appetite.
- The Alpeniglu Village offers a totally unique experience, an opportunity to stay in an igloo. So if you're looking for a reason to cosy up together this is certainly one of the best places to stay in Kitzbühel. You sleep in separate igloos, filled with furs and down sleeping bags, and the main building is also made of snow and ice. Including the bar and restaurant.
Kitzbühel with Kids
Kitzbühel is pretty spread out, so you need to choose your hotel carefully. But as long as you do that you and your family should be laughing - the largest local ski school takes students from age three!
- While your kids may think they'd like to stay in an igloo, they may actually prefer the Villa Licht. It looks like a Christmas decoration, with its traditional chalet style exterior, and inside the rooms, suites and family sized apartment have every comfort. And it's only minutes from the main lifts.
- The Hotel Erika is a stylish option, with a huge garden, making it one of the best places to stay in Kitzbühel for families visiting in the summer months. The building is striking: Art Nouveau, and painted a terracotta colour which looks spectacular in the snow. The rooms and suites are decorated in a traditional style and the restaurant serves traditional Austrian food. It's very welcoming, but also very pretty.
- If you're here for the golf, the Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel is one of the best places to stay in Kitzbühel. This five star resort has one of the most beautiful 18 hole golf courses in the world. And if you're here to ski there's plenty of that as well. The decor is a charming blend of old world and new design, and there's an excellent spa and gourmet restaurant.
- If you like your luxury modern then the Hotel Schwarzer Adler would be our recommendation. It's got a stunning rooftop pool, a super modern spa and all of the 88 rooms and suites are resplendent with modern gadgetry. The traditional hotels just can't compete.