- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Obergurgl
Best Hotels in Obergurgl
Edelweiss & Gurgl 132 rooms from $103Obergurgl
Fantastically sporty hotel with an excellent spa and sports programs during the winter and summer seasons. Traditional rooms, suites, and family suites have wooden beamed ceilings and lots of natural light. A great choice for an active holiday.Skiing - Located right beside the cable car. On site sports shop for all your rental requirements.Active Holiday - Winter and summer sports programs.WellbeingHills & mountains
Hotel Madeleine 36 rooms from $186Obergurgl
A lovely four star hotel that oozes tradition and elegance. Romantic bedrooms, suites and family suites have four poster beds, wooden beams, and private balconies. Excellent spa, authentic restaurant, and ski cellar.Skiing - Situated in the village centre just 3 minutes walk from the main liftsHills & mountainsActive HolidayWellbeing
The Josl 43 rooms from $223Obergurgl
A contemporary hotel with an excellent spa. Shiny modern interiors have floor to ceiling windows and brightly coloured decoration. A great mountain choice for active days and rejuvenating evenings with a grown up feel.Skiing - Minutes from the lifts and ski school meeting areaActive HolidayWellbeingHills & mountains
Alpina Deluxe 83 rooms from $301Obergurgl
A good four star ski hotel with all the equipment, ski rental, instructors, and apres ski luxury for a fantastic ski holiday. Simple traditional rooms, suites, and apartments have huge white fluffy beds and light wood finishings. Excellent spa, restaurants, and ski school for children.Skiing - There is a piste right next to the hotel for a ski in, ski out location.Child friendly - Play room and free child care (except Saturdays)Families - Children up to 8 years ski for free in ObergurglHills & mountains
Hotel Crystal 110 rooms from $382Obergurgl
A chic 4 star hotel in Obergurgl in the Ötztal Alps. With sleek contemporary rooms, many offering gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains from large windows and balconies. With a wonderful restaurant serving regional cuisine with a modern twist, and a lively bar.Total relaxation - Unwind in style in the cosy bar, or make the most out of the spa and sauna facilities and book yourself a massage!Active Holiday - The hotel boasts two pools and a gym and is surrounded by ski runs and hiking trails.Great walks - Surrounded by 7.5 miles of hiking trails, this is the perfect spot for a summer walking holiday.Swimming Pool - Both outdoor and indoor pools
Top Hotel Hochgurgl 28 rooms from $386Obergurgl
A Five Star ski resort. Skiing equipment and rental on site and skiing straight from the hotel. Luxury spa, beautiful rooms, suites and family suites, and an excellent restaurant. Traditional elegant interiors have fireplaces, wooden ceilings and paintings. Great for all skiers.Skiing - Ski in, ski out location5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Hills & mountainsActive HolidayRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Hochfirst 88 rooms from $386Obergurgl
5* chalet hotel in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski region. Gorgeous rooms feature cream bathrooms, faux fur throws and grey slate furniture. Indoor and outdoor pool, 1500 m² spa with saunas and hot tubs. Excellent menu and stylish bar with live music. Large terrace to take in the stunning views.Romantic Break - Sumptuous guestrooms, fabulous spa, excellent dining and stand-out serviceSights nearby - Visit the Hohe Mut viewing spot to see the incredible views - takes just 9 minutes by cable carKids Club - Fully staffed.Spa
Known for being family friendly, this beautiful Austrian ski resort has spectacular views over the Otz Valley and its glacial backdrop. It's also known for its convenience, most of the best places to stay in Obergurgl are only a few minutes walk from a ski lift. And it seems to be so well organised that there are rarely any queues. It's also known for its snow record - there's plenty of it, and there's often enough of it here to ski all the way from November to May.
As well as the package-booked hotels and resorts, Obergurgl has a selection of B&Bs and some high end spa style resorts, so there's plenty of choice. And because it's got a reputation for being family friendly many hotels and resorts have family size suites or apartments.
Obergurgl isn't just for kids and novices, despite the warm welcome beginners receive. There are plenty of exciting off-piste opportunities here, and often masses of powder. Enough so that the American ski team do some of their European training here.
During the season the apres-ski is friendly and there's plenty of local music to accompany it.
There are also night skiing opportunities.
- For five stars worth of elegant luxury, including an excellent spa, an excellent cellar, and a half board option which includes a six course supper, one of the best places to stay in Obergurgl is the Top Hotel Hochgurgl. Ski-in and out of the hotel and enjoy spectacular views of the Otztal mountains from the outdoor heated pool. The family sized suites make this a great choice for families looking for luxury.
- If you're looking for a great, traditional, ski in, ski out hotel, we'd recommend the Alpina Deluxe. It has everything you need, from ski rental to a lively bar and restaurant, to a great spa to help you unwind. There are also exceptional views from the simple, traditional rooms. And this is another of the best places to stay in Obergurgl with a family: kids up to eight ski for free.
- If you want to be in the centre of things, try the Hotel Madeleine, it's only three minutes from the main lifts, but still in the centre of town. The decor is traditional and comfortable and some rooms have romantic features, like four poster beds - so it might be one of the best places to stay in Obergurgl if you're planning a romantic ski trip.
As well as the spectacular hiking opportunities, you can also still enjoy the thermal pools and the pleasures of the alpine lakes. If you're travelling with your family you may also appreciate the pony rides and mini golf.
- During the winter the Edelweiss & Gurgl has an excellent spa and sports program, but it also has a summer version, offering hiking, riding, fishing and kayaking among other active pursuits. Every room has a balcony, so whenever you're here you'll have mesmerising views. And with rooms starting from just £83 per night, this is also one of the best places to stay in Obergurgl if you're on a budget.
- The Josl has a modern, revitalising vibe to it. There are bright colours and floor to ceiling windows everywhere, letting in all that beautiful mountain light and scenery. In winter it's just minutes from the ski school meeting area, and in summer there are walking trails leading right out of the hotel.