- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Paraty
Best Hotels in Paraty
Pousada Casa de Paraty 3 rooms from $112Rio de Janeiro, Paraty
An adorable boutique guesthouse in historic Paraty. Just three suites have white washed walls and private patios. Fantastic breakfasts and access to all the beaches, waterfalls, and rainforest activities around. Ideal for families, excellent value, lots to do.FamiliesSailing - Dona Geralda schooner.Sights nearby - Forte Defensor.Back to Nature
Fazenda Catucaba 10 rooms from $322Sao Paulo, Paraty
A glorious 1850s farmhouse in a beautiful valley setting. The perfect place for total relaxation, fresh air, organic produce, log fires, and countryside. Chic rooms and suites all in white with cerulean blue shutters. Fantastic food, full board. 10 rooms and 2 small villas sleep 4 each.Active HolidayRomantic BreakCountry EscapeFamilies
Pousada Picinguaba 10 rooms from $322Rio de Janeiro, Paraty
Peaceful retreat on a secluded coastline. Beautiful all white rooms and one villas with wooden floorboards, four poster beds, and fantastic views from private balconies. Huge infinity pool, the freshest local produce, and many activities in the sea and rainforest around. Romantic, family friendly.Families - 3-bedroom villa sleeps 6.GroupsWellbeingActive Holiday
Casa Turquesa 9 rooms from $373Rio de Janeiro, Paraty
A gorgeous boutique guesthouse in the colonial town of Paraty. Chic all white suites with splashes of cerulean blue, private balconies, and bay views. Lovely courtyard and swimming pool. Perfect for local sightseeing, birdwatching, swimming and snorkelling.Sights nearby - Paraty is a UNESCO site with colonial architecture.Birdwatching - Serra da Bocaina National Park.Restrictions on children - Over 14s welcome.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Casa Cairucu 4 rooms from $458Rio Environs, Paraty
An eco lodge on the edge of crystal blue coastline outside Rio de Janeiro. Four rooms with interconnecting balconies, kitchen with chef on request, and lovely terraces. A chic retreat ideal for a family with lots of activities. Fishing, diving, birdwatching etc.Beach LifeActive HolidaySights nearby - Paraty, a 17th-century colonial town.Birdwatching - Kingfishers and hummingbirds.
Paraty is a hidden gem to the west of Rio. Untouched beaches, cobbled streets, jungle, colonial architecture and natural parks. A diverse landscape surrounds the town and plays host to all sorts of activities. The best places to stay in and around Paraty have lots of local character, whether a boutique, eco lodge, colonial townhouse, or a farmhouse in the hills, each spot has its own charisma.
You might find yourself....
- Snorkelling in the crystal clear ocean over the reef
- Taking a boat around a jagged peninsula to a secluded white sand beach
- Wandering the cobbled streets of Paraty Old Town, admiring colonial architecture
- Trekking through the rainforest gazing at abundant wildlife
- Fishing for the catch of the day!
This island-studded bay with its mountainous background is picture perfect! It's perfect for exploring, being at one with nature, and marvelling at the region's history through its architecture. The best places to stay in Paraty are hotels that celebrate this landscape and its history.
For a seaside retreat
- Casa Cairucu - a gorgeous eco lodge with views over crystal blue water, a smart wooden structure on stilts, floor to ceiling glass windows, kitchen and chef on request, just 4 rooms. Fishing, diving, birdwatching. Perfect for families or groups of friends.
- Pousada Picinguaba - further down the coastline in a secluded bay with a white sand beach, chic all white rooms with wooden floors and four poster beds, huge infinity pool, fresh local produce, wildlife viewing in the surrounding jungle. Very romantic, also family friendly.
For a boutique guesthouse
- Casa Turquesa in Paraty itself - an absolutely charming colonial house, romantic bedrooms filled with artefacts, paintings, white washed walls, cerulean blue shutters, and a courtyard and swimming pool. Full of character, perfect to explore Paraty from.
- Pousada Casa de Paraty is also situated in the town of Paraty. With just three beautiful all-white suites, it's an intimate spot and great value too.
For total relxation in the countryside
- Fazenda Catucaba - a glorious farmhouse set in a luscious green valley, chic boutique rooms and suites, log fires, fresh local produce, fantastic chefs. Just 10 rooms and 2 small villas, each sleeping 4. Ideal for families, couples, or groups of friends.
Nothing here that suits? Browse through our pick of the best places to stay in Paraty or call a Guru for more info!