- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ Check Prices and book online
Search the best hotels in Anguilla
Best Hotels in Anguilla
Anacaona 27 rooms from $170Long Bay Village, Anguilla
Chic hotel just five minutes from beach. Colourful rooms have modern art works, ocean views and pretty bathrooms. Two outdoors pools, spa and lush gardens. Fantastic Eurasian cuisine and friendly bar. Secluded, very relaxed with excellent service. Great value for money.Hideaway - Many of the amenities of a big resort but in much more intimate setting; excellent "wellness" retreat packagesBirdwatching - Anguilla is host to 136 different bird species including white-cheeked pintails and black-neck stiltsViews - Lovely views over Meads BaySights nearby - Wallblake House
Carimar 24 rooms from $230Anguilla
Charming beach front villas. Beach access, tennis courts and gardens. Quiet, family friendly and great value.Families - Villas with kitchens and living rooms are ideal for families to prepare picnics before an island cycling tourGreat walks - Alond Meads BaySights nearby - St MartinSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Shoal Bay Villas from $230Anguilla
Low-key villas on the beach. The rooms feature tiled floors, full kitchens and verandahs. Outdoor pool, gardens and gym. Plenty of nearby restaurants and water sports centres. Relaxed, charming and quiet. Excellent value for money.Groups - Villas which open directly onto the white beach, kitchens for low-key dinners and plenty of nearby restaurants and barsLively - Located right on the island's liveliest beach.Sights nearby - Day trips to neighbouring island of St MartinSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Frangipani Beach Club 19 rooms from $350Meads Bay, Anguilla
Charming hotel with Atlantic views. The rooms have wooden shutters, mosaic bathrooms and large terraces. Outdoor pool, beach access, tennis courts and spa treatments. Outstanding cuisine in the Straw Hat restaurant - an island favourite. Complimentary watersports and beautiful views. Great value.Active Holiday - Superb choice of activities and complimentary watersports gives a real incentive to try something new from this beautiful beachSights nearby - Near Sandy Ground, great for beach barsOn the beach - Right on Meads Bay beachSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Frommers
CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa 93 rooms from $360Anguilla
Stunning Grecian style hotel on the beach. Chic rooms have colourful furnishings, high ceilings and elegant bathrooms. Outdoor pool, excellent spa, tennis courts, golf course, beach access and gym. Superb Mediterranean cuisine, relaxed bar. Family friendly, quiet and excellent service.Foodies - Take a tour of the Hydroponic Farm on site and enjoy a cookery lesson or dining at chef's tableActive Holiday - Wide range of watersports, tennis lessons, stunning golf course and cycling rides in the areaGolf - Greg Norman Signature designed champion courseSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Viceroy 156 rooms from $500Barnes Bay, Anguilla
Sensational 5* hotel. Gorgeous, contemporary rooms have four poster beds, sumptuous bathrooms, chic furnishings and some with private pools. Outdoor pools, beach access, tennis, golf, water sports and gardens. Excellent West Indian cuisine, cool bar. Luxurious, slick and stunning.Families - Superb children's programme featuring sailing and tennis, enormous family suites, spa treatments for adultsBeach Life - Everything you could desire is here: watersports, pools, sailing trips, white beaches and relaxed vibeViews - Great views over both Meads Bay and Barnes BaySailing - Anguilla Youth Sailing Club
Meads Bay Beach Villas from $500Meads Bay, Anguilla
Secluded villas on the beach. The villas are styled with wooden shutters, mahogany furniture and elegant bathrooms. Each comes with private pool and balcony plus direct beach access. Hotel can provide groceries for the villa kitchens. Ideal for families and couples wanting a quiet atmosphere.Families - Private pools with each villa, full kitchens and living rooms; plenty of beach activities for all the familyGreat walks - Along one of the best beaches in the CaribbeanSailing - Can be booked nearby.On the beach - In front of the hotel.
Malliouhana 46 rooms from $525Anguilla
Gorgeous hotel in 25 acres of gardens. The contemporary rooms have four poster beds, nautical striped furnishings and large balconies. Outdoor pool, spa, gym and tennis courts. Faultless Mediterranean cuisine, relaxed bar. Luxurious, romantic and very chic.Romantic Break - Large, lush gardens, balcony-dining, spa treatments for two and horse back riding on the beachFishing - Catch tuna, wahoo or mahi-mahi, then watch Malliouhana’s Executive Chef prepare it for youDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
CoveCastles from $595Anguilla
Architecturally striking villas on private beach. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings, modern kitchens, ocean views and some with private pools. Private beach, spa treatments and some complimentary water sports. Secluded, stylish and modernist; perfect for families or groups.Families - Spacious villas have high ceilings, full kitchens, living rooms and some with private poolsSailing - Sunfish sailing lessonsBirdwatching - Tours can be arrangedSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Cap Juluca 70 rooms from $595West End Village, Anguilla
Stunning hotel on the beach. The Moroccan style rooms feature tiled floors, dark wood furniture and large terraces; some with private plunge pools. Outdoor pool, lush gardens, spa, gym and direct beach access. Superb dining in both restaurants, ambient bar. Luxurious, laid back and special.Romantic Break - White sands, turquoise water, in-room spa treatments, breathtaking views and quiet ambienceKids Club - Fully staffed.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Anguilla is just a tiny limestone knob of an island, but it's got some of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of the Caribbean: superb bright white coral sand which goes on for mile after peaceful mile, lapped gently by an electric blue sea. On these perfect beaches you'll find a number of ramshackle beach bars, and a smaller number of good hotels, which are among the best places to stay on Anguilla.
For an island so tiny, Anguilla has an excellent collection of restaurants - across several price brackets. Which is why some compare it to St-Barts. But Anguilla is much more down to earth - a proper Caribbean hideaway island. Anguilla was first colonised by the English, and is still a self governing British Overseas Territory, so has English, rather than French flavours.
Anguilla isn't just sand. The sand is fringed by graceful palm trees. And it's not just bright blue waters. Below the surface are some truly stunning reefs.. And if you don't fancy yourself as a diver or snorkeller, you can catch a glimpse of their beauty on a glass bottomed boat trip.
Anguilla is probably best suited to travellers looking for somewhere idyllic to relax, but the island's history and its modern fishing and lobster catching industry make for a pretty interesting study.
If you hire a bike to explore, you can see a truly wonderful variety of beautiful beaches.
The easiest way to get to Anguilla is via St. Maarten, and the majority of our selection of the best places to stay in Anguilla are on the Western edge of the island, a short hop from where the ferry arrives.
For a special occasion
- If you're looking for privacy, CoveCastles are a small collection of villas on a private beach, each with full kitchen and living room and some with a private pool. So it's a much more luxurious and idyllic home-from-home.
- Cap Juluca is a white, Moroccan looking hotel right on the beach. Unique looking inside and out, it offers every luxury. It is a really special place to stay!
For the perfect beach break
- The Frangipani Beach Club is on Meads Bay, one of the Anguilla's most beautiful Atlantic bays. It offers complimentary watersports facilities, so you'd be mad not to try things against this perfect backdrop! Rooms have large terraces and you're right on the beach.
- Shoal Bay Villas are a small group of villas with direct access onto a perfect white beach. Each villa has its own kitchen, but there's shared gardens, gym and pool. And you're close to a number of great local restaurants.
- The CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is a stunning, Grecian style hotel with chic rooms and plenty of resort style entertainment. Right on the beach. One of the best places to stay in Anguilla if you want a beach break with a bit more action and great food.
- Carimar's collection of charming, beachfront villas prove that you don't have to spend a fortune to find one of the best places to stay in Anguilla, with rooms starting from just £142 per night. Family villas have large kitchens and living areas. Expect tropical prints and direct beach access.
- The Viceroy on Barnes Bay is a much larger and much grander affair: five stars worth of chic furnishings, private pools and watersports facilities. There's also a superb children's programme. And excellent West Indian cuisine.
- Meads Bay Beach Villas benefit from their secluded location on one of Anguilla's best beaches. Each has its own pool and full kitchen, which the hotel is happy to stock for you.