- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Bonaire
Best Hotels in Bonaire
Den Laman 16 rooms from $99Kralendijk, Bonaire
A collection of condos directly on the beach. Rooms and two apartments (sleep four) each have kitchens and enormous private balconies, all simply decorated beach-style. Restaurant, pool, and a diving centre on site. Ideal for water sports enthusiasts or families. Great value.Beach Life - Ideally positioned on the beach for sporting enthusiasts.Views - Views directly onto the beach.Families - Two apartments sleep four.Active Holiday - Diving centre on site.
Sonrisa 10 rooms from $102Bonaire
A charming boutique hotel painted yellow set around a courtyard swimming pool strewn with palm trees. Contemporary chic rooms and suites have all the mod cons, muted tones, and walk-out terraces. Excellent value, close to the beach and all the attractions.Value chic - Good prices, close to the beach, 5 minutes from the airport.Sights nearby - Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary, Bonaire Butterfly Garden.Diving - Diving course and PADI lessons.Restrictions on children - 10 and over welcome.
La Pura Vista 4 rooms from $167Bonaire
An intimate guesthouse on a quiet residential street with stunning views over the island and out to sea. Contemporary chic rooms and a suite have all the mod cons, one, a private hot tub, and balconies onto the courtyard. Large swimming pool, family friendly, and a library.Views - Stunning views over the island and out to the Caribbean sea.Private Hot Tub - The suite has a private jacuzzi.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Harbour Village 40 rooms from $693Bonaire
A glorious tropical hideaway resort directly on the beach. Sumptuous Dutch-Caribbean cabanas in creams with four poster beds, splashes of colour, and patios leading onto the beach. Hammocks amongst the palm trees, swimming pool, Five Star PADI pool. Romantic, family friendly, luxurious.Diving - Five Star PADI diving centre.Views - Great views from hotelBeach LifeActive Holiday
Bonaire is quiet, dry and quite scrubby, and if those conditions don't sound appealing then just wait until you see what's below the waterline! Dry and scrubby on-land equals crystal clear and shimmering with bright corals underwater. The majority of the best places to stay on Bonaire are immaculately set up for divers and snorkellers. But this is also a beautiful spot if you're just looking for some peace and pale sands...
Bonaire is a mid-sized member of the Dutch Leeward Islands, entirely classified as a national park because of the island's spectacular reefs, and often described as the quiet cousin of Curacao.
As well as the exceptional diving and snorkelling conditions, Bonaire is also known for its windsurfing conditions. And for its flamingos!
Historically this island was more involved in harvesting salt (a back-breaking and brutal task) than the sugar trade, and there are several museums dedicated to informing guests about the island's chequered past.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Bonaire range from great value beach side retreats to all out luxury with five star facilities.
For great value
- Den Laman is a cool collection of condos right on the beach, offering accommodation in rooms or apartments, which sleep up to four. They all have their own kitchens and private balconies, but there's also a restaurant onsite. And a dive centre. Of course. And rooms start from just £78 per night.
- Sonrisa is a bright yellow, boutique style hotel just one street back from the beach. Inside the decor is more muted, but it's still modern and chic. There are just 10 rooms, starting from £80 per night.
- La Pura Vista is a four room guesthouse on a quiet residential street with lovely views out to sea. Rooms are chic and modern - one has a private hot tub. And they have balconies overlooking a central courtyard with a large swimming pool.
To treat yourself
- Harbour Village is a tropical hideaway resort right on a white, sandy beach. Dutch-Caribbean style cabanas are only separated from the sand by their own private patios, and there are five star hammocks, a five star pool and five star dive facilities.
Still not sure which to book? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on Bonaire, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. For a wider choice check out all our Caribbean recommendations.