- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Grand Turk
About Grand Turk
Home of the slow paced capital of the Turks and Caicos, Cockburn Town, Grand Turk is sleepier and less developed than its neighbour, Providenciales, but just as much a paradise. Albeit, brush covered and traversed by wild donkeys. But then that just adds local colour! Most of the best places to stay on Grand Turk are well set up for divers, and that's a great way to see all the island's beauty - Grand Turk has one of the world's most lush wall systems, but this is also one of the best value spots in the Caribbean, and a superb place to relax on a perfect beach.
As the capital, Grand Turk has a number of old colonial charmers, including a lighthouse, which is responsible for saving numerous ships - the wrecks of the pre-lighthouse era are another highlight for divers, there's also an interesting little museum. And then there are also the pleasures of the shoreline. Grand Turk has a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of live local music and similarly friendly evening events.
- The Salt Raker Inn is a great value little inn in the heart of old Cockburn Town. Well placed for the beach and local dive centres, this is a laid-back but pretty spot with a lovely little verandah restaurant.
- The Osprey Beach Hotel is chic but reasonably priced, with its 37 rooms starting from just £56 per night. Many rooms have private balconies and four poster beds, and its just a short stroll through the hotel's garden and you're on the beach.
- The Bohio Dive Resort is obviously geared up for divers, but its position, directly against a pristine, white, sandy beach, means that it's also a great choice for a relaxing beach break. Rooms are whitewashed chic, with private balconies. The Bohio Dive Resort also has its own dive school.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay on Grand Turk for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on Grand Turkt,
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Turks and Caicos Islands,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Grand Turk
Osprey Beach Hotel 37 rooms from $90Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
One of the chicest spots in Grand Turk. Rooms and suites are beautiful with private balconies, four poster beds, and creamy furnishings. Access to the beach through the garden, walking distance to all the attractions, and good value too.Scuba course - Blue Water Divers, a PADI 5 Star dive facility, is located on the hotel property.Romantic BreakLuxuryDiving - Dive packages availableRecommended by - Fodors
Salt Raker Inn 26 rooms from $105Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos
An excellent value inn in the heart of the old town and just a few moments from the beach and diving centres. Lovely rooms and suites, simply decorated, but chic in style with white washed walls and balconies onto the garden. Lovely little restaurant with verandah. Excellent value and laid back.Views - Great views from hotelValue chicDiving - Three dive operators all within walking distance. Packages can be arrangedSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the Old TownRecommended by - Fodors
Bohio Dive Resort 16 rooms from $165Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos
A fantastic dive resort directly on a pristine white sand beach. Fun beach chic rooms all in white with private balconies, sea views, and all the mod cons. Excellent international restaurant and the rest is all about the diving and the beach. Ideal for an action packed diving holiday.Beach Life - Situated directly on the beach and set up for making the most of the water.Active Holiday - A wealth of diving, snorkelling, boating and excursions to different bays.Scuba course - The hotel has its own dive school.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors