- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ Check Prices and book online
Search the best hotels in Montego Bay
Best Hotels in Montego Bay
Coyaba 50 rooms from $206Jamaica
Friendly, owner managed, elegant beach front hotel. Charming rooms feature tropical print furnishings, dark wood furniture and all with private balconies. Outdoor pool, gym and spa. Three restaurants serving fresh local cuisine. Ideal for families.Beach Life - All watersports are minutes from hotel & most equipment can be hired. For those who like to relax, the hotel is on the beachFamilies - Interconnecting rooms available, babysitters and kids clubLocal markets - Shuttle service runs from Coyaba to “town” three times weeklySpa - featuring candle lit indoor treatment roomsRecommended by - Fodors
The Tryall Club 87 rooms from $305Jamaica
Sumptuous villa resort. Rooms are colonial-chic with lively prints, large bathrooms, views of the golf course or coast & private pools. Outdoor pool, gym, golf course, tennis courts and gardens. Choice of restaurants offering excellent local cuisine. A great choice for adventure types.Active Holiday - Abundance of activities can be organised by hotel from safari, swimming with dolphins, rafting as well as all watersportsGroups - Private villas come with fully equipped kitchens and private chefs if required giving a very secluded stayGolf - 18 hole course within hotelLocal markets - Take a golf cart over to the water wheel market-exclusively for guests
Half Moon Resort 197 rooms from $319St. James, Jamaica
Luxury resort overlooking Montego Bay. Elegant rooms feature four poster beds, antique furniture and seaside terraces. Riding, tennis and gym facilities. Outdoor pool and large spa. Superb traditional regional cuisine in choice of restaurants and bars. Secluded, opulent and family friendly.Families - Clubs for younger children and teenagers, along with plenty of kid-friendly activities within hotelActive Holiday - Horse riding, watersports, tennis, yoga and swimming with dolphins to keep all active types happyGroups - Villas with up to seven ensuite bedrooms are perfect for larger families and groups.Spa breaks - A 68,000 square foot spa awaits you, with wonderful treatments, pool and views
Round Hill 110 rooms from $389Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sensational 5* hotel. Large rooms feature white shutters, dark wood furniture and gorgeous bathrooms. Private villas have dedicated staff for every need. Spa, beauty salon and gym at your disposal. Outdoor pool, private beach area, tennis court & kids club. Luxurious, romantic and laid back.Families - Plenty for children's entertainment, kid's club and restaurants are child-friendlyRomantic Break - Enjoy the spa, beach front horse rides, sailing, scuba diving and gourmet seafoodKids Club - Complimentary kids club. Activities incl nature walks, arts & crafts, watersports, talent shows, reggae lessons ...Great walks - Jogging and walking paths around the property
About Montego Bay
Montego Bay is the poster-destination of many Caribbean holiday dreams, home to Doctor's Cave Beach, one of the island's most lauded beaches. It's easy to get to, via the large, local international airport, or the busy cruise terminal, and the whole area has been luxuriously developed with golf courses and rafting experiences, as well as beautiful all-inclusive resorts, which are some of the best places to stay in Montego Bay.
The city of Montego Bay is second only to Kingston for size, population and buzz. The Downtown area feels very real with its unique architecture and army of hawkers - possibly a bit intimidating, but the area around Gloucester Avenue, is much more tourist friendly, lined with shops, bars, cafes and hotels.
Gloucester Avenue is also just behind the crystal clear waters of Doctor's Cave Beach - which is a great place to snorkel as well as relax and have fun. There's also opportunities to dive or sail etc..
Our pick of the best places to stay in Montego Bay are all beach front properties, but vary in price from great value to five star.
For a classic Jamaican beach break
- Round Hill is a five star resort with a direct access to the beach and loads of facilities and activities on offer. This is the kind of resort you definitely don't need to leave.
- The sumptuous The Tryall Club is a colonial-chic hotel with views over its own golf course and the coast. As well as the large pool, gym, tennis courts and gardens, The Tryall Club offers private villas which have their own pools. Great for those who want to do a bit of adventuring as well as relaxing.
- The Half Moon Resort is a large, luxurious resort directly overlooking Montego Bay. This resort really has it all, from riding, tennis and gym facilities to a vast spa and a choice of kid's clubs. But it's also beautifully designed with seaside terraces outside and some nice antiques inside.
- Coyaba is a 50 room, owner managed hotel right on a stretch of beautiful white sand. Rooms are classic in style and there's a choice of three restaurants. Their interconnected rooms are a great way for looking after families and they also offer babysitting and a kid's club.