- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in St Kitts
Best Hotels in St Kitts
Timothy Beach Resort 60 rooms from $130St Kitts, St Kitts and Nevis
A good choice for a family or those on a budget. The hotel sits on St Kitts' most popular Caribbean beach. Charming rooms have balconies, all the mod cons, and sea views. Lovely pool and grounds, and a good restaurant. Close to lively nightlife. Simple with a relaxed atmosphere.Views - Great views from hotelValue chicOn the beach - Direct access to Frigate Bay Beach on the CaribbeanLively - Hip and happening.
Rock Haven 2 rooms from $179St Kitts, St Kitts and Nevis
A charming little B&B with just two large rooms. Both rooms in pastel colours with spacious living areas and small kitchenettes. Excellent breakfasts, sea views, and lovely patio. Very close to the beach and all the sporting attractions. Ideal for a laid back, understated holiday.Value chicViews - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Basseterre Cruise Port.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.
Ottley's Plantation Inn 23 rooms from $216St Kitts, St Kitts and Nevis
A superbly stylish colonial plantation with sea views and verdant surroundings. Slightly old-fashioned, but chic, rooms have balconies and views. Large swimming pool, top of the range spa, and Caribbean restaurant. Iconic, family friendly, and sophisticated.Views - A stunning setting with sea views and plenty of greenery.Romantic BreakSwimming Pool - 65 foot spring fed swimming poolSailing - Can be booked nearby.
Belle Mont Farm from $1125St Kitts, St Kitts and Nevis
Stunning all inclusive eco resort with guesthouses, farmhouses, & villas (which sleep 4). Boutique and eco friendly in every way. Set on an organic farm with stunning views, a golf course, fabulous fresh produce, a 100ft infinity pool, and open-air spa treatments amongst the mango groves. Superb.Families - Between four and eight couples can each be accommodated in their own private Guesthouse.Outstanding location - Surrounded by the lush beauty of the forest and the azure waters of the Caribbean.Spa - The Mango Walk Spa includes Natural pools and open-air treatments.Eco - The hotel is completely sustainable.
About St Kitts
The hiccup of the financial crisis has left St Kitts beautifully undeveloped for a little bit longer, so if you're looking for a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere and some lively, but not frou-frou, beach bars, then St Kitts is for you. The best places to stay in St Kitts are probably still the beautiful old plantation houses in the hills, but the perfection of the island's southern beaches means they can't be left unpopulated by resorts for too much longer....
St Kitts' capital is busy Basseterre, which sounds French, but looks Victorian - you can trace the heritage of these islands' ownership by European nations by their changeable place names. This is where the cruise ships dock, and there's a compact centre around the port. Part of Basseterre's bustle comes from the soca music blasting from local cars and buses, part is the sheer numbers of visitors who come in on a busy day.
Before the cruise ships, St Kitts' was all about sugar. And you can see the gracefully fading grandeur of the plantation business if you travel to the island's north. It's not just the plantations that have faded but the villages around them too, and the whole region around the Brimstone Hill Fortress has been Heritage Listed as a reminder of the violent and tumultuous history of the sugar and slave trades in the Caribbean.
If you're looking for the beaches head south, this is where you'll find the best beaches and the best beach bars. Cockleshell Beach is pretty, calm and shallow, and also has great views of Nevis, and South Friar's Bay is great for snorkellers.
The Hotel Guru's pick of the best places to stay in St Kitts has a range to suit all budgets and tastes from sumptuous five star luxury to a tiny B&B.
- The Timothy Beach Resort, is a a friendly 60 room hotel right beside the island's liveliest beach. Rooms have all the mod. cons., plus some have their own balcony and sea views. The grounds and pool are lovely, and there's a good restaurant. All that starts from just £80 per night.
- Rock Haven is a charming little B&B, with just two rooms, both with kitchenettes, but there's plenty of living space, and plenty of breakfast - served on a patio with gorgeous sea views.
- Ottley's Plantation Inn is a super stylish, slightly old fashioned, colonial plantation with sea views and lush surroundings. Most of the 23 rooms have balconies, and there's a well known restaurant, a large, spring fed pool and a top of the range spa.
For sheer Luxury
- Eco resort Belle Mont Farm has to be one of the best places to stay in St Kitts if you're looking for unadulterated luxury and pampering. The property is completely sustainable and offers gourmet organic dining, superb spa, its own golf course and much, much more!
Still not sure?