- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Fiji
Best Hotels in Fiji
First Landing Beach Resort & Villas 40 rooms from $99Vuda Point, Fiji
The very spot Captain Cook landed on his exploratory voyage. Decor is light and airy. Villas feature high beamed ceilings, some with pool and bathrooms with nautical accents. Right on the beach with direct access to the marina. Plenty of activities and an extensive menu: a great option for families.Diving - The hotel concierge will help you book a diving excursion.Sailing - Island hop to nearby Yasawa and Mamanuca.Fishing - Fish for wahoo, marlin and mahi-mahi.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Beachcomber Island Resort 38 rooms from $116Fiji
Beach island resort attracting a young party going crowd. Located on the tiny and recently settled Mamanuca Islands providing basic but comfortable beachfront accommodation. All you need literally within a stone’s throw. Great coral diving and clear water for swimming.Fishing - Sail Fish, Marlin, Barracuda, Giant Trevally, Tuna and MahiMah can all be found in these seas.Diving - There are on site dive intructors.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Lively - Hip and happening.
Matamanoa Island Resort 42 rooms from $252Fiji
Strictly for grown ups, the perfect spot for honeymooners. Colourful villas feature private pools and charming exposed beams. The treetop spa, Senaki, is a real treat. Pristine waters and white sandy beaches make it ideal for diving. Food is fresh with lots of fish dishes. An idyllic spot.Diving - Head out with your certified instructor and swim with hawksbill turtles.Sailing - There are hotel boats for guests to charter.Restrictions on children - Over 16s only.Spa
Laucala Island Resort 25 rooms from $4086Vanua Levu Group of Islands, Fiji
The ultimate jet set getaway: your very own private island. In the highest class Laucala Island Resort really has it all. Five star spa experiences, fine dining, 18-hole golf course and private villas - plus 300 staff for 50 guests. You get the idea. Has to be seen to be believed.Diving - Get up close and personal with hawksbill turtles, angelfish and much more.Hideaway - Your very own private island. You can't get more of a hideaway than that!Kayaking - There are kayaks available for guests to explore the seas and lagoons.Sailing - The island has its own private fleet of yachts.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
Fiji is one of those places many of us daydream about. This level of tropical perfection needs almost no introduction, just photos. But there’s probably more to this honeymoon paradise than you thought, what with the amazing coral reefs - home to more than 1500 different species of fish and ocean creatures - surrounding the private island resorts, and the wonderfully jungle-y interiors and friendly, welcoming culture.
As you’d expect from a list of the best places to stay in Fiji, there are some beautifully barefoot luxury properties where you can sleep within the sound of waves lapping at the sand, but our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Fiji also includes some very reasonably priced options. As well as the perfect honeymoon paradises…
When it comes to highlights there are plenty of bucket-list beauties, including the near-perfect beaches of Mamanucas and Yasawas islands, which you might recognise from ‘The Blue Lagoon’, or ‘Cast Away’, and the diving and snorkelling around the Kadavu Group. This area is known for being under-developed, but that’s why it’s so special, with an amazing interior teeming with all sorts of birds and jungle creatures, dotted with spectacular waterfalls and mangroves you might want to kayak through.
The lush, green city of Suva is home of around half of this group’s population and plenty of rain. The colonial downtown is full of wonderful discoveries - tiny alleys lined with curry houses and sari shops for example, the local parliament, temples and a fantastic market.
The Best Places to Stay in Fiji
The Most Romantic Places to Stay in Fiji
- Fiji is a classic honeymoon destination and the Matamanoa Island Resort is a quintessential honeymoon hotel. There are 42 rooms arranged in colourful villas around private pools and overlooking a pristine child-free beach. And there’s a treetop spa. And a great restaurant.
- If you love the idea of staying on your own private islands, the Laucala Island Resort offers just that - albeit with a small selection of other guests and staff to look after you - around 300 staff looking after around 50 guests. There’s five star dining, an 18-hole golf course and a fleet of private yachts.
The Best Places to Stay in Fiji
- The First Landing Beach Resort & Villas is a collection of 40 rooms in light, airy villas with high ceilings and a nautical feel - which is in reference to this being the spot where Captain Cook first landed on Fiji. You’re right by the beach with access to the marina and there’s a great restaurant. Rooms start from around £80 per night.
- If you’re travelling to Fiji to enjoy and idyllic beach holiday then the Beachcomber Island Resort is a great value option. it’s on a tiny, and relatively recently developed island, with 38 comfortable rooms literally a stones throw from the clear sea.