- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Book Now
Search the best hotels in Courchevel
Best Hotels in Courchevel
Hôtel Les Monts Charvin 19 rooms from $162Courchevel
A rare find: a boutique bed and breakfast in the heart of 1850. Authentic and cosy with roaring fireplaces, traditional fabrics, and leather sofas. A delightfully understated spot.SkiingActive HolidayOutstanding locationViews - Great views from hotel
Le Portetta, 1650 38 rooms from $167Courchevel
Exquisite and soothing - a welcoming family hotel directly on the slopes. Rustic wooden interiors with stone fire places and rooms with private balconies. Perfect for families with young children as it is next to the nursery slopes.Active HolidaySkiingFamiliesKids Club - Fully staffed.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection, I Escape
White 1921 26 rooms from $313Courchevel (Rue du Rocher)
This chic and stylish designer hotel is in a picture perfect spot. Rooms are small but super cosy with contemporary smart interiors, offering views of the mountains from the windows or the balconies. Also features a fitness centre and a sauna to relax. Individual ski service for every guest.Active Holiday - In a well known ski resort area, after spending a day out at the slopes, return to the comfort of this hotel.Back to Nature - In a spectaular setting, most rooms offer stunning views of the mountains.Great walks - Beautiful hikes into the countryside. Book a guide or go on your own.Views - Great views from hotel
Le Chabichou 41 rooms from $470Courchevel
Beautiful, traditional white-painted wooden chalet with exceptional MIchelin-starred cuisine and wonderful service. Rustic-chic rooms and family friendly suites. A gourmet ski holiday for romantics, foodies, and families.Foodies - The restaurant has 2 Michelin Stars.Restaurant - Recommended.Active HolidaySkiing
La Manali 1650 36 rooms from $491Courchevel
Supremely comfortable, contemporary family friendly hotel right on the slopes. Rooms and suites with Himalayan-style decoration - warm Asian tones, furs, silks, painted friezes, and exotic wooden panelling. A luxurious and characterful chalet.SkiingFamiliesActive HolidaySwimming Pool - Indoor Pool
Le Strato 25 rooms from $890Courchevel
Courchevel’s latest cutting-edge five-star hotel right on the piste. Spectacular traditional-chic interiors - furs, parquet floors, paintings, designer fire places, and wonderful private balconies. Gourmet delights in the fantastic restaurant and bare foot luxury at the spa.Active HolidaySkiingSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolSpa
Courchevel - where you can ski for miles! The runs are well groomed, the lift system is efficient and the views are bracingly beautiful. And Courchevel's four villages offer something for everyone - but also a lot of choice about where to stay. (If you have your ski trip to Courchevel all planned and just need accommodation recommendations go direct to our guru's list of the best places to stay in Courchevel.)
Le Praz, also known as Courchevel 1300, is a traditional French alpine village, with wooden chalets and a good selection of bars and restaurants - including 'Le Bistrot du Praz, one of the most famous restaurants in the Three Valleys. It's also only a ten minute lift to the centre of Courchevel 1850, and has easy access to the rest of the Three Valleys region.
Courchevel 1550 (Courchevel Village) is directly below 1850, and is a less prestigious option, offering mostly self catering and privately-owned chalets. So it's one of the best places to stay in Courcheval if you're on a budget and all about the skiing rather than the après-skiing.
1650 (Courchevel Moriond) is a resort in its own right, and becoming more so as 1850 gets more exclusive. Now one of the best places to stay in Courchevel for families, its restaurants are affordable and the lovely old wood and stone chalets are getting spruced up. It's also got good skiing above the resort, which is often much quieter than at 1850 and above.
Courchevel 1850 has been the St. Tropez of the alps since it was built after the 2nd World War. It boasts the greatest number of six-star hotels in France (two), and eleven hotels have a five-star rating. It's also got 11 Michelin stars, shared between seven restaurants. So it's definitely one of the best places to stay in Courchevel if you want to rub shoulders with A-listers and royalty.
For that traditional chalet feeling
- Inside you feel the old-fashioned warmth of exposed wood, but outside Le Chabichou is a chalet-lovers rhapsody-in-white. It's also one of the best places to stay in Courchevel for foodies. Their two Michelin star restaurant doesn't just serve wonderful food, they also prepare weekly cooking demonstrations.
- A clever blend of grand chateau and homely chalet, staying in one of Le St Joseph's fourteen rooms and suites, or two apartments, feels like you're staying at the home of grand old aristocratic friends.
Courchevel for deux?
- One of the newest and best places to stay in Courchevel for luxury is Le Strato. It's not just five star - it has a gastronomic restaurant and gorgeous pool and spa. It's also one of the best places to stay in Courchevel for attention to detail: even their fireplaces are designer, and when you finish your supper your gloves and boots are returned to you pre-warmed.
Best places to stay in Courchevel for families?
- Himalayan decor might not be quite what you're expecting in the French Alps, but La Manali 1650 certainly works it, making it one of the best places to stay in Courchevel for people who like the exotic. Enjoy a Tibetan foot spa after a long day on the slopes, or relax with a drink in the fur and leather warmed bar. The nursery, family suites, Kids Club and pool are why it's included on this list of the best places to stay In Courchevel for families.
- Le Portetta 1650's neighbouring nursery slopes are why it's on to the list of the best places to stay in Courchevel for families. They also have a family suite with space for up to six, in-house ski and boot rental and a kid-friendly games room. And it's ski-in, ski-out.
Doing Courchevel on a budget?
Lets call it traditional rather than understated, the Hotel Les Monts Chavin is a comfy B&B built by the current owner's grandfather in 1955. He was one of Courchevel's first ski-instructors, so, even though it's one of the best places to stay in Courchevel on a budget, expect all the warming necessities: plenty of roaring fires, wood panelling and a cosy bar.