- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Book Now
St Martin de Belleville
Search the best hotels in St Martin de Belleville
About St Martin de Belleville
If you’re looking for a peaceful, less artificial ‘resort-y’ feeling place to stay in Les Trois Vallées, then pretty, still lived-in St Martin de Belleville, with its small square and old church, might be perfect for you.
Between Méribel and Les Menuires, and linked to these ski areas and the larger Trois Vallées ski region, the best places to stay in St Martin de Belleville offer all the access of these larger resorts, but with a quieter atmosphere. Our Guru’s recommendations the best places to stay in St Martin de Belleville all have less than 30 rooms and all provide peace and beautiful views.
The Best Places to Stay in St Martin de Belleville
- The Hotel St Martin is a rather charming, family hotel with 27 rooms, family suites and apartments sleeping up to ten. The decor is chalet charming and sung and there are two restaurants and a sun terrace all close to the slopes.
- If your idea of romantic is rustic chalet chic then La Bouitte, with its cosy, wood panelled rooms, wonderful spa and Michelin starred restaurant, is perfect for you. There are just ten rooms.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in St Martin de Belleville for you?
- Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in St Martin de Belleville,
- expand your search to include the best places to stay in Val Thorens, which is right nearby,
- or expand even further to include all the best places to stay in Les Trois Vallées,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in St Martin de Belleville
Hotel St Martin 27 rooms from $125St Martin de Belleville
Appealing family hotel in pretty traditional French village, close to the slopes. Family suites and apartments that can sleep up to 10. A charming chalet with snug rooms, two restaurants, and a sun terrace.FamiliesSkiingActive HolidaySecluded setting - For escaping.
La Bouitte 10 rooms from $310St Martin de Belleville
Romantic farmhouse in tiny hamlet with cosy rooms and gourmet Michelin-starred restaurant. Phenomenal food, quaint rustic wooden panelled rooms, and a wonderful spa. A charming gourmet treat.Restaurant - Michelin starred diningSkiingSecluded setting - For escaping.Cooking classes - Check for timings.