- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Book Now
Search the best hotels in Naxos
Best Hotels in Naxos
Chateau Zevgoli 8 rooms from $52Naxos
The ultimate Naxos retreat in the heart of a typically Greek whitewashed town. Charming courtyard garden, art and family antiques. Cosy simple bedrooms, a few with balconies, and locally woven curtains and tablecloths. Close to a lovely beach with great views from terrace.Hideaway - For a charming and romantic hideaway choose the room with private bougainvillea covered courtyard and sweet handmade pillows.Beach Life - Just a short walk from Grotta Beach and Naxos Port, with rooms overlooking the Aegean Sea.Sights nearby - Visit the ancient sight of the Temple of Delian Apollo, well worth checking out.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors
Nastasia Village Hotel 18 rooms from $61Naxos
Nastasia Village Hotel exudes an aura of elegance and simplicity. The Cycladic design is beautifully quaint and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Perfectly suited for a romantic holiday away exploring the beautiful island of Naxos. Stunningly good value.Romantic Break - A stunning and romantic island getaway with simple chic rooms, colourful courtyard garden and in room massage treatments.Local exploring - Just five minutes from Agios Georgios beach, and within walking distance of all the main sights in Chora.Sights nearby - Culture vultures will be glad to hear that Naxos Castle is ten minutes walk away.Views - Great views from hotel
Hotel Speires 10 rooms from $73Naxos, Iraklia
Hotel Speires is a Cycladic-style complex five minutes from the beach on the lovely island of Iraklia. The white on white rooms and suites are decorated in a sleek minimalist style and come with a private balconies. Sit out on the terrace and admire the views over the mountains and the Aegean sea.Value chic - A chic and stylish hotel on the picturesque island of Iraklia, with a pocket friendly price tag.Beach Life - The white sands and crystal clear waters of Livadi beach are only five minutes away.Great walks - There are plenty of hiking trails running through the rugged countryside, the perfect way to get to know the island.Sailing - Charter a boat and head off to explore the Aegean coast in style.
Mitos Suites from $153Naxos
A beautiful Cycladic style hotel on the Greek island of Naxos. Combining luxurious rooms, turquoise swimming pools and views out to sea, Mitos Suites represents a high quality holiday experience.Families - The perfect family getaway with massage treatments and pool bar for the parents and a playground for the kids.Beach Life - The stunning Agios Prokopios Beach is five minutes walk away, with rooms and balconies overlooking the coast.Sailing - A great stop off point for sailing trip around the Greek islands.Local markets - Explore the local Naxos markets and pick up some souvenirs.
Naxian Collection from $183Naxos Island
Gorgeous villa resort. Interiors are Mediterranean chic, with pale stone bathrooms, cream furniture and bamboo details. Villas have full kitchens, living room and private pools. Spa treatments, outdoor pool and hot tub. Excellent Greek fare to be served in villas. Luxurious, laid back and calm.Hideaway - Ultimate peace in the private villas, romantic al fresco dining, and just a short stroll to the quiet beachCooking classes - Participate in making aromatic olive oil from the resort's gardensRomantic - Good for couples.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Nissaki Beach Hotel 24 rooms from $190Naxos
Charming sea front hotel on outskirts of Naxos Town. Chic accommodation is contemporary and minimalist in style featuring neutral and earthy tones, and either a balony or verandah for sitting out. Great pool, excellent beachside restaurant - perfect for summer beach life!Views - Some of the rooms have lovely sea viewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.On the beach - In front of the hotel.
Hotel Kavos 16 rooms from $193Naxos
Chic villas, studios and apartments in simple stylish whitewashed cottages. Typical Cycladic architecture, with lush grounds, outstanding views from terraces into the sea. Delicious local food served on the verandas. Villas have their own kitchenette making them ideal for families.Families - Private villas with plenty of space to breath, babysitting for 'nights off', self catering but with a restaurant, bar and pool.Active Holiday - There are plenty of activties for land and sea- mountain biking, riding, hiking, wind surfing, swimming and sailing.Full of characterSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - I Escape
Naxos has a less sophisticated veneer than some of the other Greek Islands, but it feels much more ‘real’ and is certainly worth the slightly laborious journey to get there. It is one of the largest islands and you do not have to go far to be right off the beaten track. Hire yourself a Fantasy Fiat (delivered to the ferry terminal), park it at the hotel and use it to explore. The traditional villages, glorious beaches and rural countryside are unspoilt and lovely. Our pick of the best places to stay in Naxos are all located either in or close to Naxos Town and make ideal choices, whether you're planning some local exploring or simply want to flop on the beach.
- She's big. As well as a beautiful rugged coastline, she has a lush, mountainous interior.
- She's picturesque. And has many charming villages and interesting sights to see.
- She's central. Naxos is one of the best places to stay in the Cyclades for the easy access to the other islands.
- She's green. Olives, figs, citrus fruits and grapes all grow here, so local food, and drink, is excellent.
- Her beaches are exotic and varied. Some good for water sports, some for relaxing on.
Where are the best places to stay in Naxos?
- You might assume that the best place to stay in Naxos is Hora, or Naxos Town. It's the port and capital and it certainly has its charms. It has two distinct neighbourhoods: Bourgos, where the Greeks lived, and Kastro where the Roman Catholics lived. It also has two main beaches, one safe and sandy, perfect for families, and one better suited to water sports. Chateau Zevgoli is one of the best places to stay in Naxos Town. Tucked into the maze of white alleys it's homely, welcoming and inexpensive.
- Just outside Naxos Town is the beach of Agios Prokopios: one of the best places to stay in Naxos for beach lovers. As it's one of the best beaches on Naxos, and probably in all of the Greek islands. 1.5kms of soft sand and clear waters. Hotel Kavos is one of the best places to stay in Naxos as it's just above the beach. It's a village complex with different types of accommodation, so perfect for families but also great for couples.
- Apollonas is one of the best places to stay in Naxos if you prefer a quieter base. Still a fishing villa, tavernas line the sandy waterfront. But the local highlight is the half finished giant statue of Dionysus in a nearby quarry. Apparently work stopped on it sometime in the 6th century BC. So, yep, Apollonas is one of the best places to stay in Naxos if you like to take it easy!
- Halki is one of the best places to stay in Naxos for visitors interested in exploring the island's history. Many of the village's buildings are remnants of the Byzantine era when Halki was the capital.
- Built on a hilltop between two verdant valleys, Apiranthos is one of the best places to stay on Naxos for people who enjoy walking. And museums. The views of the island and out to sea are also spectacular.