- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Savelletri
Best Hotels in Savelletri
Borgo Egnazia 164 rooms from $221Savelletri (Fasano Brindisi)
A luxurious and stunning village-style resort in Puglia. Rooms and suites, the ultimate in opulence, have creams, marbles and chic accessories, all with enormous bathrooms. Gourmet Pugliese cuisine, pools, spa, beach club, tennis and gardens. Luxury, gourmet and romantic.Families - Range of child friendly fun: complimentary kid's club, tennis, kite-surfing, swimming, beaches, games room, zoo safari nearbyRomantic Break - Indulgent spa, architecture reminiscent of a Apulian village, pools, gardens, beaches and gourmet Italian cuisineSights nearby - Roman town of Egnazia, Savelletri, Ostuni, Martina FrancaSpa - Treatments based on ancient Puglian rituals
Masseria Cimino 15 rooms from $192Savelletri
Rustic-chic and a laid-back atmosphere on an 18-hole golf course. Rough white walls, grey paintwork and candlelit rooms adorn this former Roman villa. Breakfast and superb set dinners are served on a covered terrace. A great choice for those who want understated luxury.Total relaxation - Completely unwind at this rustic chic family run property offering pool, gardens and views of the sea- perfection.Active Holiday - Whether playing golf, swimming in the sea or cycling is you're thing there's plenty to keep you active and alert.Sights nearby - Check out the fascinating Gnatia archaeological ruins, right beside the hotel.Great walks - Wander down to the coast and explore the beaches on foot.
Masseria Torre Coccaro 33 rooms from $244Savelletri
An elegantly restored historic fortified farmhouse, minutes from the sea. Wonderful rooms and suites with rough white washed walls, fine linens and silks - one suite occupies a cave and has its own olive grove and pool. Fabulous regional cuisine, Aveda spa and its very own private beach club.Active Holiday - Explore the rugged countryside on the hotel mountain bikes, head down to the beach, or grab a round of golf.Sights nearby - Head to the nearby Mozzarella Palace for a cheese tasting then down to the local fishing village of Savelletri for seafood.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSpa
Masseria San Domenico 47 rooms from $524Savelletri
One of Puglia’s best hotels offering a luxurious spa and golf course. Rooms and fabulous suites decorated with romance - white washed walls and rich drapes, some have private gardens, jacuzzis and balconies. Fantastic selection of restaurants and stunning salt water pool. A heavenly spot.Honeymoons - A sophisticated honeymoon choice- ornate four-poster beds and panoramic views over Puglia, with fine dining and pampering spa.Active Holiday - Lovely grounds and beaches for walking, bikes for rent, tennis courts, golf course, and both indoor and outdoor pools.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby village of Alberobello with its fascinating domed trulli houses.Great walks - Wander the fragrant gardens or take a stroll down to the coast.
Part of Fasano, Savelletri is a beach resort and fishing port on a beautiful stretch of coastline. Savelletri’s beaches are largely public, and some of the best places to stay in Savelletri are very reasonably priced, so this might be a great option for those on a budget or for families.
Just to the north of the 300 berth port are cliffs with rows of lovely old white buildings, and just to the south are rows of rocky reefs. Savelletri is also known for its romantic restaurants and its seafood.
There’s also plenty of charm and proper Pugilese flavour. And of course the best places to stay in Savelletri also include some quite romantic and high end options as well, if you’re looking for a quiet, but luxurious paradise…
Many of the best places to stay in Savelletri are the masserie: characteristic old farmhouses in pretty hamlets. Many of these have been beautifully refurbished, but few have lost their whitewashed charms and views.
As well as offering plenty of peace and quiet, Savelletri is close to a number of interesting archaeological sights, a safari zoo, a castle and several really picturesque Pugliese towns.
As with many destinations in Puglia, the best places to stay in Savelletri are very busy during the peak summer months, so if you don't want to be disappointed, get organised and book early.
For a beach break
- The Borgo Egnazia is a luxurious, village style resort with a collection of opulent rooms and suites decorated with marble and pale colours. The food is gourmet Pugliese and there’s pools, a sp, beach club, tennis courts and lovely gardens.
- The Masseria Torre Coccaro is just off the coast, but has its very own private beach club. It also has an Aveda spa and a restaurant serving fabulous regional cuisine, and its own olive groves. There are 39 rooms and suites, one which is in a cave!
- The Masseria Cimino is a rustic-chic, 15 room property right beside an 18 hole golf course. Walls and rough and whitewashed in this former Roman villa, but the details are superb and the ambience is relaxing.
- The Masseria San Domenico is one of Puglia’s best hotels, a luxurious spot just made for romance, with rich decor and rooms with private gardens, balconies and jacuzzis. There’s also a choice of restaurants and a stunning salt water pool.
- The Borgo San Marco is a simple, yet stylish masseria on a historic olive estate. There are 16 rustic rooms decorated in earthy tones with bare stone and wood features and the restaurant in the walled garden is amongst citrus groves and shady terraces.
For great value
- The Masseria Alchimia is an ultra modern collection of ten studio apartments, each sleeping between three and five, all with their own kitchens and private terraces. Converted from a former convent you’ll find plenty of white-washed charm, and all starting from around £35 per night.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Savelletri for you? Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in Savelletri, expand your search to include all of Puglia, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.