- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Trentino
Best Hotels in Trentino
Hotel Garni Laurino 12 rooms from $37Cavalese Trento, Trentino
A fabulous country house in a spectacular natural setting surrounded by waterfalls, mountains, and hiking trails. Traditional charming interiors have wooden walls, four poster beds, and cosy spaces. Doubles, suites, and flats to choose from. An excellent choice for an active holiday.Families - Four flats are ideal for groups of friends or families, they sleep up to 6.Back to Nature - Natural waterfalls and monumental trees form spectacular landscapes.Great walks - Guided hiking tours.Kayaking - And canyoning.
Stella Alpina 7 rooms from $38Canazei Trento, Trentino
A charming little B&B at the foot of the Dolomites. Traditional and cosy rooms as well as two apartments with kitchens. Excellent wine cellar and local shop. Fantastic value, perfect for an active summer or winter holiday. Family friendly too.Families - The two apartments attached to the B&B have two bedrooms and kitchens.Value chicGroupsGreat walks - Good for walkers.
Villa Kofler from $68Campitello di Fassa Trento, Trentino
A perfect getaway for a couples holiday. Contemporary suites, all individual in style, have all the mod cons and sleek furnishings. Extensive spa, excellent fusion restaurant, and plenty of activities in the mountains around. Active, romantic, gourmet.Romantic BreakFour poster beds - For romantics.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Hotel Elda 17 rooms from $92Ledro, Lake Garda
An eco friendly hotel in a spectacular setting close to Lake Garda, Lake Ledro and surrounded by mountains. Simple attractive rooms, a restaurant with Eastern European flair, swimming pool and spa. Fishing, cycling, skiing, walking etc. Perfect for families and the great outdoors.Eco break - The hotel is completely eco-friendly in terms of energy and building materials.Skiing - In the winter, excellent for cross-country skiers.Views - Spectacular views over Concei Valley.EcoRecommended by - I Escape
Hotel Letitzia 34 rooms from $135Trentino
A traditional chalet at the foot of Pale di San Martino. Rooms in classic Alpine style with wooden panelling, four posters and views across Dolomites. Spa, hammam and excellent cuisine of Trento region. Perfect choice for a family ski holiday.Local exploring - Skiing in the Lagorai chain, cross country skiing in Val Canali, Paneveggion Natural Park for walking and hikingFamilies - Dolomites family fun programme of skiing, mountain exploring, barn animals, games room, afternoon activitiesSpa - Beauty and Wellness center: Ninfa del Bosco Incantato.Views - UNSECO listed Dolomites
Chalet Alpenrose 19 rooms from $119Cogolo di Pejo, Trentino
Cosy chalet in a National Park. Rooms are welcoming in Alpine style with wooden panelling, four poster beds and beam ceilings. Sun-decks, spa, sauna and hot tub. Wide range of Tyrolean cuisine in the restaurant. Ideal for quiet family ski break.Families - Wildlife trails and ski schools for the children, spa and sauna in the hotel for adultsGreat walks - In the Stelvio National Park and Adamello-Brenta Natural ParkViews - Great views from hotelFull of character
Garni on the Rock 19 rooms from $126Arco
Ideal for the adventurous! Not only can you climb the natural rock face that towers over the hotel - there is also an indoor boulder room. Bedrooms boast modern furnishings and great mountain views. The private spa includes a Turkish bath and Sauna. Plenty of activities on offer.Active Holiday - Fantastic Climbing facilitiesSailing - Sailing on Lake GardaViews - Great views from hotelSpa
Villa Orso Grigio 10 rooms from $192Trentino
A romantic hotel in the hilltops of upper Val di Non. Rooms blend traditional wooden ceilings and Alpine furniture with subtle modern features. Each room has a private garden; some with turkish baths. Pool, excellent traditional dishes, and elegant wine and cigar rooms. A fairytale spot.Romantic Break - Complete privacy in secluded setting. Each room has a private garden, massages in the rooms, and excellent cuisineActive Holiday - Skiing and outstanding walking trips: Mendola Pass, Gampenpass, Tovel Lake and Mount LucoSpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
All our Trentino Collections:
Trentino might not have an instantaneously recognisable name, but this region is where you’ll find the Dolomites. Not Italy’s tallest mountain range, but arguably its most dramatic. Alpine, but with more red stone than you might expect, these mountains are a playground for climbers, hikers, skiers and anyone who enjoys a spectacular view. You might think all our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Trentino are up in the mountains or mountain valleys, but that’s not quite the case. At the southern end of Trentino you’ll find Lake Garda, which is where you’ll find some of the best places to stay in Trentino for those who prefer spectacular lake views to spectacular mountain views.
Beyond the views there are national parks protecting stunning areas of unspoiled wilderness and providing another landscape for those seeking adventure in the great outdoors. Then there are peaceful rural valleys, vineyards, orchards and pretty hamlets. Trentino is a fantastic place for foodies, this whole region is such a European melting pot and a lot of this cultural fusion comes out on the plate.
Trentino’s towns and cities offer the visitor quite a lot as well.
- Trento has a beautiful collection of medieval and renaissance architecture and a noteworthy cathedral,
- Rovereto also has a pretty medieval centre, but is better known for its production of cheese, chocolate, coffee, wine, silk and glass.
- Then there’s the picturesque lakeside town of Riva del Garda,
- beautiful Tenno, just north of Lake Garda,
- and Arco with its hilltop castle.
If you're planning to come to the region in the busy summer months, just remember to book your pick of the best places to stay in Trentino well ahead. If you leave it till the last minute, you'll definitely be disappointed!
The Best Places to Stay in Trentino
- The Chalet Aplenrose is a cosy ski chalet within the borders of the Stelvio National Park. It has 19, alpine style rooms with wood panelling, exposed beams and four-poster beds. There’s also a lovely sun-deck, a spa, sauna and a hot tub. The restaurant specialists in Tyrolean cuisine.
The Most Romantic Places to Stay in Trentino
- The Villa Orso Grigio is in the hilltops of Val di Non, where the views are spectacular. It’s a fairytale spot with ten traditional wood panelled rooms, and alpine furniture. Each room has a private garden, some with Turkish baths. There’s also a pool and a restaurant with an elegant wine and cigar room.
- The LIdo Palace is a five star resort perfectly positioned between lovely Lake Garda and the mountains. The stunning Liberty villa has ben converted into a 42 room hotel with contemporary designer flair. There’s a fabulous spa, extensive grounds and a gourmet restaurant.
- Arco’s Vivere Suites are a sleek collection of six contemporary ground floor suites, all with private gardens and kitchenettes. There’s a spa and pool onsite and there’s plenty of facilities for outdoor adventures close by.
- The Villa Kofler offers a collection of contemporary suites, all with sleek, individual decor, an extensive spa menu and an excellent fusion restaurant. It’s also well located for those wanting to explore the beautiful mountains which surround the villa.
- Garni on the Rock in Arco has 19 rooms right up next to a sheer natural rock face - so this is a perfect spot for anyone interested in climbing. There’s also a spa with Turkish bath and sauna. Plus the views are lovely.
For value for money
- The Hotel Garni Laurino in Cavalese Trento is a fabulous country hotel with 12 rooms, surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery. The decor is traditional - think wood panelled walls and four poster beds - and the rooms come in a range of sizes, from doubles, to suites to whole apartments. Starting from around £30 per night.
- For a similar room rate you could stay in the Stella Alpina, a cosy and traditional seven room B&B, with excellent wine cellar and a local shop on site. As well as B&B rooms there are also two apartments complete with kitchens.
- Da Gianni is a delightful property just outside the centre of Arco. Rooms are traditional in style, plus there's a spa for massages and treatments, and a lovely garden with pool. It's great value too, with rooms from just €90 per night including breakfast.
- If you’re visiting Trentino on a family ski holiday then the Hotel Letitzia is perfect for you, it’s at the foot of Pale di San Martino and has 34 classic, alpine style rooms with wood panels, four-poster beds and views across the Dolomites. The restaurant serves excellent local cuisine.
- The Hotel Elda is at the southern edge of Trentino, close to Lake Garda. It’s an eco-friendly hotel with 17 simple, yet attractive rooms, a spa and pool and an Eastern European restaurant. Great if you want to do a spot of fishing, cycling, skiing or hiking etc..
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Trentino for you? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Trentino, expand your search to include all our recommendations in La\ke Garda, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.