- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Alcúdia
Alcúdia is just a few kilometres from the coast, ringed by high medieval walls. Within the walls are a maze of cobbled streets lined by historic villas, beautiful, peaceful plazas, houses of pale stone and some lovely cafes and bars. The best places to stay in Alcúdia are within the old town, in amongst the maze.
Just outside the town are a collection of very interesting Roman ruins, once the primary Roman settlement on the island. And you’ll also find some of the best places to stay in Alcúdia close to the ruins. Or on the coast-side of the town.
Alcúdia is also close to the S’Albufera Natural Park, which is one of the largest and most important wetlands on the Balearics and one of the best places to see birds, with around 270 different kinds seen here! You’re also close to the caves of Drach.
Don't forget that Mallorca is heaving during the peak summer months. So if you want to guarantee a bed in one of the best places to stay in Alcudia during July or August, do yourself a favour and book well ahead!
For great value
- Can Tem is a great value option in the old town of Alcúdia. There are just six spotless, quiet rooms around a lovely stone courtyard. You’re close to the beach and the Roman ruins at Pollenca.
For a boutique B&B
- Nou Hotelet is located bang in the centre of the Old Town. Here you'll find smart bedrooms and a fabulous central atrium with patio for leisurely breakfasts before you hit the beach.
- Can Mostatxins is also in the Old Town and offers eight rooms which have been cleverly designed to incorporate original features to complement the contemporary interiors. Plus you've got the added bonus of a small plunge pool if you want to avoid the beach crowds.
Just out of town
- Son Siurana is a gorgeous old estate turned luxury hotel. Interiors are traditional in style plus there's a large pool and working farm which provides much of what you'll eat at the restaurant! It's great for families too with villas and apartments which are ideal for small groups.
- Son Simo Vell is a working farm just a kilometre out of town. Chic minimalist interiors, lovely pool and lounging area, plus there's a superb private wine cellar where you can check out the local wines.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Alcúdia for you?
Best Hotels in Alcúdia
Can Tem 6 rooms from $103Alcúdia
A spotlessly clean, quiet and small no-frills hotel in Old Town Alcudia where guests (mainly couples and solo travellers) are made to feel at home. Lovely stone courtyard and deliciously comfortable beds. Close to the beach, fantastic value.Value chicSights nearby - Situated in the heart of Alcudia Old Town. Close to the Roman ruins at PollencaSailing - Can be booked nearby.Great walks - Good for walkers.
Nou Hotelet 6 rooms from $137Alcúdia
Nou Hotelet is located on the old square of the historical town, Alcudia. The hotel has a central atrium with various sun terraces and guests can enjoy breakfasts on the outdoor patio. Bedrooms have traditional elements and a cosmopolitan feel. A short distance from pretty white beaches.Local exploring - Located in the historical town of Alcudia with many beatuiful beaches nearby.Fishing - Port d'Alcudia Fishing Boat TripBirdwatching - S'Albufereta
Son Simo Vell 8 rooms from $187Alcúdia (km. 43,700)
A working farm in a rural setting, just one kilometre from Alcúdia with minimalistic interiors. A gym, an outdoor pool and breakfast is included. The farmhouse boasts its own private wine cellar where guests may try out some local wines. Restaurant uses fresh ingredients from its own land.Local exploring - Within a few kilometers to the local town of Alcudia and to the lovely beaches and coves in the areaEco break - A fully functional farmhouse that has its own animals, vineyards, olive orchards and almond trees.Sights nearby - Talaiotic monuments dating back 3000 years are on the propertyGreat walks - Hiking trips into the surrounding mountains can be organised
Can Mostatxins 8 rooms from $189Alcúdia (Mallorca)
An elegant, boutique bed and breakfast in the heart of Alcúdia Old Town. Original stone walls are complemented with modern glass walk ways and trendy interiors. A small plunge pool in the atmospheric courtyard and unique bedrooms in the fantastic Gothic hide out.Romantic BreakLocal markets - The town hosts a large market on Tuesdays & SundaysSailing - The hotel will assist organising boat tripsGreat walks - Walk along the ancient Roman ruinsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Son Siurana 14 rooms from $215Alcúdia (Km.42,8)
Dating back to 1784 this renovated eco-estate maintains an authentic rustic feel. Four posters and classic old furniture add to the old world charm. Also a working farm, the restaurant uses fresh ingredients in its cuisine. A large outdoor pool offers great views. Chic, luxurious and authentic.Families - Offers one and two bedroom houses and apartments ideal for families. Lots of activities for children and adultsBack to Nature - Set in a beautiful countryside, surrounded by almond and fig treesBirdwatching - A wide variety of birds in this region are a delight to observeDiving - Is a must for professional divers