- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Book Now
Search the best hotels in Arta
Best Hotels in Arta
Can Moragues 4 rooms from $89Arta
A gorgeous Majorcan manor house with a rich heritage in old town Arta. Traditional chic rooms and suites have stone walls, wooden beams, sumptuous beds, and private garden patios for breakfast. Lovely garden, pool and sauna, and bikes available. Excellent value, family friendly, near the beach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor poolsSailing - There's a sailing club.Local markets - Good for local colour.Fishing - Excellent fishing nearby.
Sant Salvador 7 rooms from $103Arta (Artà)
Exquisite hotel in Medieval town. Unique rooms have opulent fabrics, antique pieces of furniture and artworks, some with balconies. Outdoor pool and large courtyard. Superb Spanish cuisine and charming bar lounge. Full of history and character, with lots of romance.Romantic Break - Elegant, antique filled rooms, walks to deserted beaches accessible only be foot, couples dinnersBirdwatching - Booted eagle, peregrine falcon, Egyptian vulture or red kiteGreat walks - In natural reserve Parc de LlevantSights nearby - Church Transfiguraciò del Senyor
Finca Son Gener 10 rooms from $339Arta (Son Servera)
A chic boutique finca with beach and mountain in its surrounds. Large suites decorated in cool natural tones with oak beams, private balconies, and all the mod cons. Excellent spa, beautiful orchards, and a traditional restaurant. Perfect for an active beach holiday. Family friendly too.Country Escape - Set in beautiful gardens near orchards and olive groves, with distant views of the sea.Kayaking - Explore the secluded seacaves- The Coves d’ArtaSights nearby - Arta is a charming town set in rolling hillsSwimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsRecommended by - I Escape
Majorca's northeast corner is a pretty green region of rounded hills and beaches backed by pine forests, and Artà is one of the area's prettiest towns, with its romantic, slightly Moorish looking fortress of Santuari de Sant Salvador and its atmospheric 14th and 15th Century towers and castles.
Visiting Artà is like visiting Majorca of old. You can go right back to the Bronze Age, to the remains of a 3000 year old settlement, or stay in the present, a place where hermits still live in seclusion in spectacular, wind-whipped manor houses on the coast.
The best places to stay in Artà can be found both in the heart of the medieval old town, or in the beautiful countryside surrounding the town.
For great value in the centre of town
- Can Moragues is a wonderful old Majorcan manor house in the heart of Artà's historic old town. There are just four rooms and suites and a lovely pool and garden with private patios for breakfast. Great value and family friendly.
- Sant Salvador is also in the medieval heart of town, a seven room hotel with lovely antiques, opulent fabrics and a superb restaurant. Romantic and full of character, and still under £80 per night.
For a beach break
- Can Simoneta is a tranquil spot right on the cliffs, offering 13 lovely rooms and direct access to the beach via a magically winding stairway cut into the cliffs. As well as the views, and the peace, there's also a lovely restaurant.
For a rural escape
- Between the beach views and the mountains is the Finca Son Gener, a chic boutique finca with large, creamy suites with private balconies and an excellent spa. You're surrounded by orchards and the restaurant is very good.
- Predi Son Jaumell is a chic farmhouse conversion with beautiful rooms, stunning views and excellent food. Stylish and modern, each suite has its own art and four poster bed, and there's a lovely pool and lounge.
Still not sure which to book? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Artà, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. Or widen the net and check out all our recommendations in Mallorca.