- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ Check Prices and book online
Search the best hotels in Deia
Best Hotels in Deia
S'Hotel d'es Puig 9 rooms from $112Deia
An intimate and friendly hotel with mountain views. This rustic, manager owned guesthouse offers ample breakfasts, an honesty bar and outdoor swimming pool with terrace. Guests can stay in suites with private balconies or enjoy private 2 bedroom apartments. Ideal for families and excellent value.Watersports - Hotel can provide info for local sailingFishing - The hotel can organise fishing tripsGolf - 24 golf courses on the IslandLearning - Archaeological MuseumRecommended by - I Escape
Es Molí 87 rooms from $169Deià, Mallorca
A large but well laid out hotel close to Deia that stands out for its spectacular setting, seaviews and lush gardens. Large rooms with standard period decor, private rocky cove a short drive away, great for a relaxing country break.Local markets - In nearby villages on Wednesdays, Saturdays and SundaysViews - Beautiful coastal and mountain viewsSwimming Pool - Heated, spring water swimming poolGreat walks - Good for walkers.
Sa Pedrissa 9 rooms from $197Deia, Mallorca
Upmarket agroturismi in a 17th-century manor house overlooking a rugged coastline. A tranquil, adult-only hideaway with traditional Mediterranean decor and fine antiques. Lush gardens and spectacular views. Perfect for a romantic week away.Views - Spectacular sea viewsSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolRestrictions on children - Adults onlyHideaway - Tranquil and intimate.
La Residencia 67 rooms from $432Deià, Mallorca
Sheer luxury at this remarkable hotel that sprawls over a hillside in Deià. Beautiful gardens, top notch dining, antiques and four posters. Romantic setting, ideal for honeymooning or just pure relaxation - every comfort is catered for. Outdoor pools and a fine spa, with local country pursuits.Romantic Break - Beautiful views, the perfect place to unwindFoodies - Boastin an award-winning restaurantWellbeing - Excellent spa and saunaRomantic - Beautiful, luxurious destination
Deià is an idyllic village perched on an ocean facing hillside in the Sierra de Tramuntana and most of the best places to stay in Deia offer wonderful views over this glorious countryside.
If it wasn't for one particularly famous inhabitant, this green-shuttered charmer may have kept its quiet, rural atmosphere, but the English poet Robert Graves 'discovered' it in the 1930s and spread the word amongst his creative friends, and it soon became something of a colony for artists, actors, musicians and writers.
Graves wasn't the first person to be drawn to the beauty and peace of this eyrie of a town surrounded by its citrus orchards, almond and olive trees and vegetable gardens built in terraces, and irrigated using ancient Moorish water systems.
Deià's artistic legacy continues and there are a number of galleries, and in summer several artistic festivals, as well as the museum to Graves.
The village's popularity with wealthy visitors means that it's got more than its fair share of good restaurants and bars and two luxurious hotels.
Don't forget to book well ahead if you want a room in one of the best places to stay in Deia during July and August. Alternatively come during June or September, when it's much quieter, but the weather's still lovely, or visit in spring when you can see the stunning almond blossom in full flower.
For a private beach
- Es Molí is an 87 room hotel close to Deià which deserves a mention because of its spectacularly lush setting and sea view. Rooms have period decor, matching the public areas and there's a lovely heated spring water swimming pool. Though you're also just a short drive from a private, rocky cove.
For sheer luxury
- La Residencia is a luxurious hotel sprawling over a beautiful hillside, overlooking its own beautiful gardens and the surrounding scenery. Decorated with romantic style, the 67 rooms have antiques and four poster beds, and there's also a pool, fine spa and a wonderful restaurant.
For rural escape
- Ca's Xorc is a beautiful, 13 room finca set in the foothills of the Sierra de Tramuntana above a picturesque coastline. The finca has a collection of rooms and suites with white washed walls and pretty art. There's also a fabulous Mediterranean restaurant which takes full advantage of the wonderful views and the finca's sprawling terraces.
For sea views
- In the hills around Deià you'll find Sa Pedrissa, an upmarket, nine room argoturismi converted from a 17th Century manor house. This is a relaxed, tranquil hideaway, decorated with fine antiques framing truly magical sea views.
Still not sure which to book? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Deià, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. Or you can widen the net and check out all our recommendations in Mallorca.