- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Antalya
Best Hotels in Antalya
Tuvana Hotel 46 rooms from $85Antalya (Karanlık Sk)
An historic townhouse set in lush gardens. Traditional rooms and suites with boutique flair have private balconies and hot tubs. Excellent restaurant and pool. Walking distance to the main attractions and close to the best beaches. Ideal for a beach holiday, family friendly too.Sights nearby - In the centre of historic Antalya only 450m from Hadrian's GatePrivate Hot TubSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - I Escape
As well as the beauty of the Gulf of Antalya, this city has a wonderfully preserved old centre, Kaleici, which is one of the best places to stay in Antalya. Complete with Ottoman era houses and ancient monuments, Kaleici sits within the old city walls keeping out the noises of the modern city.
The streets are narrow and maze like, linking beautiful minarets, mosques and towers, and lined with restaurants. This is where you can find many of the best boutique hotels.
Antalya also has a Roman harbour and one of Turkey's best museums. And, in addition to the lively restaurants, bars and clubs which have sprung up to entertain the summer crowds, Antalya also has a famous opera and ballet season, performed in the Aspendos Amphitheatre - one of the world's best preserved Roman amphitheatres.
Antalya has a reputation for good, reasonably priced food, especially when it comes to seafood. Antalya also has a reputation for genuinely warm service.
Here's two facts about Antalya:
- Each year Antalya gets about 300 days of sunshine. And the sea temperature ranges between 16 and 27 degrees Celsius.
- In 2012 Antalya was the world's third most visited city after Paris and London. And while some of those visitors entered via Antalya and went on to explore the Turkish Riviera, some of them came solely for Antalya. Those tended to be independent travellers, as package holidaymakers are usually bussed directly to their resorts up or down the coast. So Antalya is nothing like the resort hub you might imagine.
If you're looking for more of a beach hotel, but you still want to travel independently, some of the best places to stay in Antalya can be found around Lara Beach. These four and five star beach hotels are smaller than the package holiday options.
Antalya is also a good place to stay if you want to explore some of the great ruins, both Lycian and Roman, of the Lycian Coast. And there are plenty of charming villages and beach destinations within a short drive. There are also buses from Antalya to the hot springs of Pamukkale, and other centres like Fethiye, Bodrum, Mamaris and Selcuk.
Historic Townhouse Hotel
- The Tuvana Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Antalya if you're looking for something traditional. A historic townhouse set in lush gardens with a central courtyard, this hotel also has a pool and an excellent restaurant. Some rooms have private balconies, some private hot tubs, and with 46 rooms priced from just £67 per night, this is also a great option if you're on a limited budget.
Out of town
- If you don't want to be in the hustle and bustle of the city, head down the coast a little bit and you'll find the Olympos Lodge. A little bit of paradise, this property is set amid 15 acres of lush gardens, tumbling down to its own private beach. Plus the Lycian Way is on your doorstep!