- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Broadway
Best Hotels in Broadway
Windrush House 5 rooms from $102Broadway, Worcestershire
A guesthouse that sets itself very high standards, impeccably run by friendly owners. Five stylishly designed rooms with feature pretty wallpaper and antique furniture. Indulgent British breakfasts on offer. Lovely gardens to relax in. Well located to explore this lovely corner of the UK.Local exploring - Ideal base for exploring the pretty Cotswolds.Country Escape - A stylish country house with charming owners.Great walks - From the doorstep walk the quintessentially pretty countryside.Sights nearby - Visit Stanway House, Sudeley Castle and Broadway Tower.
Russell's of Broadway 7 rooms from $153Broadway
A chic restaurant-with-rooms in a picture-perfect Cotswold village. Large rooms with high ceilings, exposed stone walls and crisp white linen. Modern bathrooms some with free standing baths. Superb Modern European cuisine. Complete countryside perfection.Foodies - The restaurant is the main focus of the hotel and serves modern cuisine with an emphasis on local produce cooked to perfection.Country Escape - A charming escape set in Englands most picturesque village, with seriously stylish interiors and wonderful service.Sights nearby - Visit the pretty Cotswold villages of Chipping Campden, Burford, Bibury, Moreton in Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold and Woodstock.Great walks - The famous 95-mile Cotswold Way from Chipping Camden to Bath runs through the village.
Buckland Manor 13 rooms from $248Buckland nr Broadway, The Cotswolds
Charming 13th Century manor house, steeped in tradition, on the edge of the Cotswold escarpment. Graceful rooms exude comfort and a timeless elegance. Dress for dinner in the award-winning seasonally inspired restaurant. Explore the beautiful grounds and countryside,Country Escape - Read by the roaring fire, try your hand and tennis and croquet or simply wander the grounds- an ideal country retreat.Great walks - Wander by the river and through the ten acres of beautiful gardens, or head down to the village for a pint.Remote - Off the beaten track.Full of character
Dormy House 38 rooms from $267Broadway, The Cotswolds
Newly refurbished country house hotel in the heart of Cotswold country. Oak beams, wooden panelling and open fires complement stylish modern interiors, with tablets as standard for every room, and great facilities for families. Fantastic bolt hole for a pampering country weekend.Exclusive offer - Autumn OfferSights nearby - The Cotswolds are on your doorstepSpa - Opening in January 2014Swimming Pool - Indoor PoolRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - I Escape
An archetypal Cotswolds village complete with elegant architecture in golden stone, tea rooms, art galleries and antique shops packed with curios, Broadway is a great base for exploring the region.
The 'Broad Way' from the name, refers to the road leading from the base of the western Cotswolds escarpment and into town. Along it you'll find a collection of lovely 16th Century cottages - some of which are now amongst the best places to stay in Broadway - and lovely rural views.
Several famous Britons have called this rural idyll their home, including J.M. Barrie, William Morris, Vaughn Williams and Sir Edward Elgar, and it's easy to see why this spot piqued their imaginations.
You're right on the northern side of the Cotswolds, so all around are peacefully rolling rural views. You can take better advantage of these if you opt to stroll a bit of The Cotswolds Way.
Or do like William Morris did, and spend some time at the Broadway Tower, and ancient beacon site and now home to a Morris exhibition. Broadway also has an outpost of the Ashmolean Museum.
Like all Cotswolds hotspots it gets incredibly busy here during the summer months, so if you want a bed in one of the best places to stay in Broadway, plan well ahead.
For a special occasion
- Buckland Manor is a charming old manor, set on ten acres of peaceful, beautiful grounds with waterfalls, rose beds and a croquet lawn. There are thirteen rooms inside, as well as a several lovely sitting rooms and a dining room where men are required to wear a jacket and tie. Old fashioned civility and lovely service.
- Dormy House is a 38 room country house hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds. The decor is contemporary, but with lots of nice original features, like open fires, oak beams and wood panelling. It has great family facilities and a wonderful spa for some pampering.
For a restaurant with rooms
- Russell's of Broadway is a chic seven room restaurant-with-rooms almost right on The Cotswolds Way walking trail. The building is a historic charmer, but the rooms have comfortable modern decor with luxurious touches.
For great value
- For great value in Broadway try Windrush House, a five room guesthouse run by owners who're keen to make you feel as well looked after as possible. Each room has different decor, so make sure you look at a few - they start from £90 per night.
Still not sure which to book? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Broadway, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. Alternatively check out our recommendations in both the Cotswolds and Worcestershire.