- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ Check Prices and book online
Search the best hotels in Delaware
Best Hotels in Delaware
- (2 hotels) Wilmington hotels
The Inn & Spa at Montchanin Village 28 rooms from $192Wilmington
A cluster of 11 historic houses restored into this charming hotel. Private, uniquely designed buildings feature rooms with modern marble bathrooms, four poster beds, and gardens. Superb spa offering massages, facials, and treatments. A magical, relaxing retreat.Spa - Offers many signature treatments, such as a Hammam Body RitualBack to NatureHideaway - Tranquil and intimate.Full of characterRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel du Pont 217 rooms from $199Wilmington
A luxurious hotel located in the heart of lively Wilmington. A breathtaking classical interior boasts grandeur and opulence. Large rooms fuse contemporary and traditional styles. Magnificent dining and banquet rooms serve food from the award-wining French restaurant 'The Green Room'.Sights nearby - Within a 10 minute walk of DuPont Theatre, Grand Opera House, Delaware State University Wilmington, Brown Park...Lively area - In the thick of the action.Opulent
The Bellmoor 78 rooms from $258Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
A luxury spa and resort in the heart of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Palatial rooms decorated in a nostalgic seaside style with antique beds, seaside paintings and floral prints. Cosy up with a good book in the classic libraries or explore the famous boardwalk! Full of old world charm.Fishing - From Flounder to Striper, there are plenty of fish to be caught at the Delaware Beach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor seasonal.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of character
All our Delaware collections:
Only Rhode Island covers a smaller area than Delaware, and very few other states lack a big city, but don’t let the small scale of this state - also one of the oldest in the union – lead you to overlook it. There is a lot of history, heritage and a breathtaking variety of landscapes packed into an area scarcely one hundred miles long and 40 miles wide. We’ve picked what we think are the best places to stay in Delaware, and from there, the whole state is within easy reach
Less than an hour away from Philadelphia, PA, this maritime state offers visitors gorgeous estates like the stunning Nemours Mansion and Garden, historic sites, museums and pristine white-sand beaches to be enjoyed by romantic couples or families with kids. If you follow the state’s history trail, you'll get acquainted with famous figures from Delaware's past, from the early pioneers to the creative minds driving America's Industrial Revolution.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Delaware include options whether you're looking for a luxury beach break or more conventional city stay.
For weekend breakers
- The Hotel Du Pont is a smart hotel located in the heart of Wilmington, the lively and attractive state capital. The hotel features classical interiors fusing contemporary and traditional styles. Magnificent dining and banquet rooms serve food from the award-wining French restaurant The Green Room.
- Formed out of 11 historic houses the Inn and Spa at Montchanin Village is a beautifully restored hotel with the attraction of four poster beds, lovely gardens, and an excellent spa.
For beach bunnies
- The Bellmoor is a luxury spa and resort in the heart of the coastal town of Rehoboth Beach. A short walk from the long beach with its famous boardwalk, rooms are decorated in a nostalgic seaside style with antique beds, and painted seascapes.
Still undecided? Browse through our list of the best places to stay in Delaware, expand your search to include our recommendations in Pennsylvania or Maryland, or contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.