- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Yountville
Best Hotels in Yountville
Maison Fleurie 13 rooms from $170Yountville
This charming B&B consists of three stone and brick buildings dating back to 1873. A handy 10 minute walk from Yountville Center. Rooms feature elegant French style furnishings, exposed wood beams, rustic brick walls, sumptuous linens and large windows. Country-chic at its best.Local markets - Napa Farmers Market, fresh vegetables, produce and specialty foods every Tuesday morning.Swimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor pool.Full of characterOutstanding location
Hotel Yountville 80 rooms from $245Yountville (California)
This European-inspired hotel sits in five acres, just a short walk from Yountville, with views of vineyards, an outdoor pool and an extensive spa. Spacious rooms feature fireplaces and four-poster beds. Hopper Creek Kitchen and the Y Bar offer seasonal menus and free wine tasting.Wine tasting - With over 350 wineries in the region there is a lot to see and taste.Sights nearby - Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc Restaurant is worth a visit - book ahead. 10 mins from Napa Valley MuseumGreat walks - Ask for a picnic and off you go.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Tablet
Lavender 8 rooms from $250Yountville
Charming Yountville B&B, only minutes from the Napa Valley Wineries. The decor draws inspiration from Provence, with lavender gardens, warm tones and even a boules court. Each room comes with its own extra amenities, such as access to wrap around porch, spa bath or hot tub. Intimate and very pretty!Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Private Hot TubFull of characterOutstanding location
Napa Valley Lodge 55 rooms from $293Yountville
A romantic hideaway commanding spectacular views of the renowned Napa Valley. From Champagne breakfast delivered to your door, to watching the sunset from your private balcony, this is a truly pampering experience. The rooms are simple, elegant and extremely comfortable. A wine lover's paradise!Great walks - Skyline Wilderness Park has 850 acres of trails and has something for everyone.Swimming Pool - Outdoor- year round.OpulentFull of character
Bardessono Hotel and Spa 62 rooms from $512Yountville
A hotel that proves you can have luxury as well as an eco-friendly ethos. Geothermal systems heat the rooms and spa, whilst solar panels provide almost all of the hotel’s energy. Spacious bathrooms are designed as private spas and the restaurant favours organic ingredients and weekly wine tasting.Wine tasting - Walking distance to a number of estates, vineyards and wineries. Complimentary wine tasting in hotel.Private Hot Tub - Suites have spa baths in bathroomsSwimming Pool - Rooftop outdoor poolSpaRecommended by - Tablet
Poetry Inn from $790Yountville (6380 Silverado Trail)
An intimate boutique overlooking vineyards from its hillside standing. Large light rooms offer all the needed luxuries; fine linens, marble bathrooms and truly sublime views. Why not book the farmhouse, enjoy a complimentary breakfast and explore this exceptional wine region.Sights nearby - Napa Valley Opera House is centred around wine and music - check out what is on during your stay.Remote - Off the beaten track.Secluded setting - For escaping.Views - Great views from hotel
Yountville, nine miles north of Napa, is a foodie favourite, with more Michelin stars per capita than any other American town. You stay here so that you can drink wonderful wines at supper and not have to drive afterwards. And of course it’s a great base for exploring the rest of the valley by day. And it’s beautiful. And the vibe is one of pampering relaxation. Sigh. The best places to stay in Yountville also have some of the best restaurants in town, so choosing from our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Yountville could at least help solve the dinner reservations issue.
The Best Places to Stay in Yountville
For peace and quiet
- Lavender is an extremely pretty eight room B&B with a Provencale feel. Each room has its own additional facilities, like a hot tub, spa bath or wrap around porch.
- The Cottages of Napa Valley are eight cottages nestling in the hills of the Napa Valley around a lovely central garden. Each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen and a sitting room and dining area.
- The Napa Valley Lodge is a romantic hideaway with views of the whole valley - from your private balcony. There are 55 elegant rooms and the whole experience is pampering and rejuvenating.
- The Bardessono Hotel and Spa is an eco-friendly hotel with 62 rooms, a geothermal spa and an organic restaurant.
For great value
- Maison Fleurie is an elegant B&B with 13 rooms just a 10 minute stroll from the centre of town. Rustic chic for around £120 per night.
- The Hotel Yountville is a European style hotel with 80 rooms, many overlooking the vineyards, There’s a pool and extensive spa facilities and a great restaurant and bar. And all for around £170 per night.