- ✓ Check Prices and book online
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Best hotels with hot tubs in Cornwall
Cornwall is one of the UK's top destination especially during the busy summer months. It appeals to families and couples alike and there is plenty of accommodation catering for both sections of the public. Our collection of hotels with hot tubs in Cornwall offers something for an adults only, grown up escape, but equally we can recommend great options where children are positively encouraged.
- Like Fowey Hall.....A hot tub with a view is the ideal scenario here.....sit back in the bubbles (perhaps with a glass of bubbles) and take in the wonderous coastline and sea views. The perfet relaxation when you know the litle ones are being cared for in the Kids' Club
- Or Bedruthan Hotel & Spa, where the hot tub is part of the Sensory Spa Garden experience. Again you can pamper yourself whilst the kids are being entertained elsewhere!
Unfortunately none of our selected hotels can offer private hot tubs,
- but at The Scarlet you can reserve your slot and have a romantic moment on the cliff top in your log fired tub, whilst enjoying the stunning views.
- At St Moritz the hot tub is part of the spa facilities - there's a jacuzzi for up to five beside the indoor pool.
Our pick of the best hotels with hot tubs in Cornwall follows, but the order bears no reflection on our preference! To check a hotel's availability click the "check prices" button beside the property. For a wider selection of hotels with hot tubs, take a look at our Ultimate Guide or else check out our pick of hotels with hot tubs in the West Country.
Bedruthan Steps Hotel 101 rooms from $202Mawgan Porth, Cornwall
Fantastic spot overlooking the Atlantic Ocean from a family-friendly hotel. Modern interiors throughout with the comfortable rooms capturing the beach views. Herring Restaurant is Cornish throughout using locally sourced ingredients. Relax by one of the two pools, or at the spa.Eco break - A sustainable and environmentally minded hotel with an extensive responsible tourism pledge, see website for further details.Groups - This hotel is ideal for an active creative group holiday with workshops, open air theatre and plenty of fun facilities.Spa breaks - Pamper yourself at the top of the range luxury spa, using all natural products and treatments- heaven!Families - With family orientated rooms, activities, nursery and kids club its ideal for all the family.Recommended by - Good Hotel Guide
Fowey Hall 36 rooms from $223Fowey, Cornwall
Small country house hotel overlooking the south Cornish coast, kitted out for families, with pool and spa - so beware if you have none in tow.FamiliesSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolViews - Great views from hotelKids Club - Fully staffed.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
The Scarlet 37 rooms from $248Mawgan Porth, Cornwall
Relaxing, purpose-designed eco-friendly hotel overlooking Mawgan Porth beach. Contemporary furniture and modern local art adorns bedroom walls. Great sea views from the cocktail lounge and stylish hotel restaurant. Fantastic spa facility for ultimate relaxation and great outdoor activities nearby.Romantic Break - You, your loved one (and even the pooch) can enjoy an indulgent coastal staySpa breaks - Excellent spa with a range of Ayurvedic treatmentsSwimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolGreat walks - South West Coast Path.
St Moritz 48 rooms from $153Trebetherick, Cornwall
An airy, stylish and family friendly seaside hotel near great surfing and walking. Offers a Cowshed spa, two pools and good deals off season.Great walks - Good for walkers.FamiliesSurfing - Suitable beaches nearby.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor Pools