“A 15 minute walk from the centre of town, with bus and metro connections close by, the newly refurbished Avenue, in residential Frederiksberg, represents excellent value for money, with clean, modern, well-equipped rooms including excellent beds, flat screen TVs, DVDs (in some rooms), minibar and free wireless internet. An excellent choice for families (some of the rooms sleep four) the staff are friendly and parking is available.”
Written by Fiona Duncan
“Why do people love staying in your hotel?
• Because of the personal touch that means so much.
• Great Danish design throughout the hotel
• Cosy lounge with a fireplace
• Professional staff
• Near the metro station Forum, takes you directly to the Airport and to the middle of the city centre
• A beautiful and unique patio with large soft outdoor couches
What is there to do in the area or on site?
• Yellow Lounge every Wednesday at 8 PM in the Avenue Lounge
• Plenty of restaurants and cafés in the neighbourhood.
• FORUM, concerts and events, just around the corner
• Tivoli is about a 15 minutes’ walk, or 5 minutes by bus.
What kind of breakfast do you offer?
• Continental breakfast with home baked bread and a variation of cornflakes and muesli
Do you offer other meals? And can you recommend good places to eat out locally?
• We offer small dishes in the Avenue Lounge and serve a hot dish and Avenue soup. We also cooperate with the best local restaurants.
• Places we can recommend to go out locally would be:
o Les Trois Couchons
o Chai Wong
Which are your most popular room types, and why?
• Superior double rooms - because there is more space, complimentary soft drink minibar and a sofa in the room.
What message would you like to give Hotel Guru readers?
• A very cosy and familiar boutique hotel, our job is to make the guest feel at home and on holiday at the same time. We like to give our guest a taste of the Avenue Feeling.”