“Hotel Xanadu is the first boutique hotel in Ealing (think no paperwork and Ipad check in) and offers attentive service and attention to detail with a lot more space than you would get for the same price nearer the centre of town. The modernist design of the rooms is softened with interesting artefacts and pictures which reflect the mystery of the poem, Xanadu The Ballad of Kublai Khan. (The hotel is named after the Coleridge poem, not the Abba song). Private dining is available in the Koobla restaurant and there are working lunch and tempting tasting menus designed to reflect the flavours along the Silk Route. Try the tasty North West Chinese Lamb Skewers or Slow Braised Pork Belly with spices. Hotel guests have full access to the facilities at the nearby Eden Fitness gym. ”
Written by Hugh Graham-Watson
“Why do people love staying in your hotel?
- New contemporary design-led hotel based in Borough of leafy Ealing - an area known as ‘Queen of the Suburbs’ of London
- Very personal service, friendly hotel team, close to all amenities, transport to central London and Heathrow
What is there to do in the area?
- Walpole Park & Pitzhanger Manor House
- Ealing Questors Theatre
- Open Ealing - new arts initiative on the Uxbridge road
- Close to Kew Gardens (Chelsea Flower Show), Wimbledon, Wembley, Ealing Cricket Club, Brentford football club
What kind of breakfast do you offer?
- Full Buffet Breakfast
Do you offer other meals? And can you recommend good places to eat out locally?
- Lunch & dinner
Which are your most popular room types, and why?
- Standard Doubles, spacious, some are interconnecting and suitable for families
-All double beds can be divided in to twin beds
What message would you like to give Hotel Guru readers?
- The seasoned traveller knows when to rest. Come to have a good night sleep in Hotel Xanadu’s sumptuous bedrooms with classy décor and relaxed ambience. Definitely value for your money.”