“The bedrooms of Le Claire de la Plume are situated in four different locations dotted around the historical village of Grignan, adding to the unique charm of this hotel. All are individually decorated and all maintain a timeless, classic style. Plus a great restaurant & natural outdoor pool.”
“This hotel has not yet been inspected and reviewed by the Hotel Guru but has been recommended by other guides that we respect.”
- The gastronomic restaurant serves fresh produce from the local area and there is also a bistro
- Air conditioning
- Free private parking
- Bicycles available
- Meeting Room
- Bicycle hire
- Private dining room
- Sit-out Terrace
- Breakfast is served on the terrace on sunny mornings.
- Free wifi
- Swimming Pool
- The swimming pond measures 13 m x 5 m and no chemicals are used.
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Other Activities
- Visit Grignan castle which dates back to the 12th Century
- Local markets
- Explore the different markets in Grignan
- Great walks
- Cycle amongst the many vineyards.
- Wine tasting
- Vineyards cover much of the land in the local area and a number of them are open to the public.
- Sights nearby
- The St-Sauveur College church is worth a visit as is the Crocodile Farm in Pierrelatte
- Wildlife Area
- In Grignan you can admire 400 roses of more than 150 varieties
Book this hotel
16 rooms from $110 per night