“A 1922 lighthouse keeper’s home, situated on a remote island with stunning scenic views. The inn features ten traditional, rustic rooms at the base of the operating lighthouse. There is a comfortable indoor whale-watching station, guided kayak and walking tours. Perfect for nature enthusiasts.”
“This hotel has not yet been inspected and reviewed by the Hotel Guru but has been recommended by other guides that we respect.”
- All meals included in the price of the room. Traditional cuisine, cooked by accommodating staff.
- Free parking is provided but not on the island itself, which can only be reached by boat.
- Take a boat out amidst the icebergs for some extraordinary views.
- Other Activities
- From sunrise and sunset by helicopter is the best way to witness Iceberg Alley.
- The only place to see huge flocks of Great Blue Herons and much more.
- You can hire kayaks from the hotel and hopefully spot an orca or two whilst out on the waters.
- Wildlife Area
- “Whales in the cove!” is a call that will have you on your feet in an instant - make sure not to miss them!
Book this hotel
10 rooms from $257 per night