“You leave the bustle of the medina behind when you step through the ancient door into this elegant riad. Formed from several mansions, connected by a maze of corridors, handsome rooms and calm courtyards, it houses a fine collection of antiques, ceramics, textiles and paintings, and makes a very special place to stay. Open fireplaces, a small pool and hammam add to the air of stylish simplicity. Staff are attentive and the chef prepares delicious Tajines.”
Written by Daisy Finer
“Why do people love staying in your hotel?
- Friendly and attentive but unobtrusive service
- Elegant décor with arts
- Central location
What is there to do in the area or on site?
- On site: cooking classes
What kind of breakfast do you offer?
- French/Moroccan breakfast
Do you offer other meals? And can you recommend good places to eat out locally?
- We offer lunches, dinners and snacks. Moroccan or International cuisine. We also help with recommendations of other restaurants in the Medina or in newer part of the town
Which are your most popular room types, and why?
- Blue House: charming private riad, suitable for families or 2 couples.
- Berber Suite and China Suite: spacious suites with balconies
What message would you like to give Hotel Guru readers?
- Come with a smile to Morocco and you will meet lots of wonderful people. We help you with all your ideas for your holidays in Marrakech.”