- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Soria
You might not have heard of peaceful Soria, capital of the Soria province of the Castile-Leon region but its backwater charm, on the picturesque Rio Duero, is one of the reasons it's such a great place to hideaway. Surrounded by mountains with a pretty medieval centre the best places to stay in Soria take full advantage of these views.
Soria has the usual collection of churches and monasteries and also has a great little museum. The city is not impeccably laid out, but the slightly higgledy-piggledy arrangement of Gothic, Byzantine and Romanesque architecture makes this little city really stand out. Our collection of the best places to stay in Soria are well located in the heart of the city.
What not to miss:
- Explore some of the city's churches, the best being Iglesia de Santo Domingo and Iglesia de san Juan de Rabanera.
- Visit the picturesque monastery of San Juan.
- Stop by the Numantine Museum of Soria which has interesting displays telling the story of the provincial history.
Such a beautiful area means that many of the best places in Soria are quickly snapped up, so to be sure of your booking do plan ahead and book early.
The best places to stay in Soria
For a character stay
The Posada Real de Santa Quiteria is a charming, hillside hotel looking out over stunning views of the valley. There care just ten romantic rooms, a fantastic restaurant and wonderful, stepped terraces covered in lush, peaceful gardens. Perfect for couples with a delicate palate.
For an apartment or holiday home
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Fly to either Vitoria-Gasteiz, Valladolid, Zaragoza or Bilbao, all within easy reach of Soria. The city is also easily accessible by train from Madrid, with 2-3 services a day stopping in Guadalajara and Sigüenza.
- Best time to visit - Soria is a year round destination, but obviously if you want warm weather come between June and September when temperatures average around the mid twenties.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Holiday Autos for the best prices.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Soria
Posada Real de Santa Quiteria 10 rooms from $210Soria (Arcos de Jalon)
A beautiful hotel set on a hillside with stunning valley views. Gorgeous stepped terraces, fantastic restaurant, romantic bedrooms, and luscious gardens. A really romantic spot for couples with a delicate palette.Romantic BreakFoodiesRomantic - Good for couples.Sights nearby - Medinaceli.