- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
The best guesthouses and B&Bs on Gran Canaria
For a simple, fly-and-flop beach holiday, Gran Canaria is one of the best choices amongst the Canary Islands. There are plenty of white, sandy beaches dotted along its rugged coastline, and plenty of well-serviced resorts such as Puerto Rico, Playa del Inglés and the island’s capital, Las Palmas. But it’s not all about package-holiday hotels. It is possible to find places to stay that offer authentic Canarian character whether in the architecture, furnishings and food or in the warmth of the welcome. We have scoured the island to find some of the best guesthouses and B&B on Gran Canaria.
Best guesthouses & B&Bs on Gran Canaria
- Close to the beach in Las Palmas, Guesthouse Katanka offers great-value yet elegant rooms in a light, chic style. There’s a terrace plus bicycles to hire to explore the beaches and countryside before returning to this wonderfully calm retreat.
- Casa Mozart is also located in Las Palmas, in a quiet leafy residential area. It offers six charming rooms, and you'll find everything you need from beaches to nightlife just a short stroll away.
Nothing here for you?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Gran Canaria,
- check out all the best guesthouses and B&Bs in the Canary Islands,
- or contact a friendly guru for advice.
Guesthouse Katanka 6 rooms from $69Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
A delightful guesthouse just a short stroll from the beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The simple elegant rooms are appointed with tasteful furniture and mood lighting - a word of warning, not all are ensuite. Perfect launchpad for exploring the city and surrounding coastline. A great value spot.Value chic - A great value option for exploring Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in style, with chic suites, excellent breakfast and low costs!Local markets - Browse through the nearby mercado central and pick up a few things to bring home with you!Great walks - There are loads of lovely walks running through the Parque Romano.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Casa Mozart 5 rooms from $113Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
A charming little hotel set in a typical 20th century Canarian house. The rooms carry an understated elegance, with simple furnishings and tasteful decor. Take a day trip to the fascinating prehistoric Cueva Pintada Archaeological Site or simply relax on the beach. A great low-cost option.Value chic - This chic historic property is excellent value for money, with a lovely roof terrace and garden, right on the beach.Sights nearby - Visit the fascinating Cueva Pintada Archaeological Site nearby.Great walks - Go for a beautiful walk near the Bufadero de la Garita.Full of character