Apartments and Holiday Rentals in Chamonix
For many purists Chamonix is the only place to get your skiing fix! With its long history, epic scenery and superb location at the foot of Mont Blanc it doesn't get much better. Accommodation options are as you'd expect very varied; yes you'll find the luxury five stars, but you'll also be able to find reasonably priced digs if you look hard enough. A good option for many is self catering. For families or groups of friends it's often much more relaxed having your own space. With this in mind, we've put together a list of specialists in providing holiday rentals. So whether you're looking for a cheap and cheerful crashpad or a swanky chalet, they'll have it covered.
Booking.com is one of the behemoths of the travel industry. It has worldwide coverage and lists more than 28 million properties all over the globe.
- Booking.com has a growing number of self catering properties for all tastes and budgets in a wide range of ski resorts from Europe to the USA, Canada and Japan.
- From the most basic studios, to seriously high-end properties with ski-in ski-out locations, outdoor hot tubs and much more!
- Yes you will have to trawl through a long list of possibles, but you certainly won't lack for choice.
Interhome boasts a portfolio of around 35000 holiday homes and apartments spread throughout 27 countries across the globe.
- When it comes to wintersports holidays they have a particularly good selection from luxury chalets to budget studios
- Properties are located in diverse resorts from crowd pleasers like Val d'isere, to off-the-beaten-track hideaways in the Swiss Alps
- As well as 24/7 customer service, they have staff/partner agencies/key holders on the ground to help with any onsite issues
- If you require ski-hire Interhome partners with Ski Set who can offer you preferential rates