- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Great Hotels Near the Spanish Steps
The Spanish Steps are known throughout the world for their beauty and location, emptying into the Piazza di Spagna where they offer a beautiful view of the square and fountain. And what could be a more perfect end to your days in Rome but laying your head in one of our great hotels near the Spanish Steps? Where you’ll be within walking distance of so many more wonderful sights!
And where you can take up a place at a café in the square and watch the multitudes as they admire your local view or scurry to and from the local designer stores, or the local restaurants.
Our Guru’s list of great hotels near the Spanish Steps has been hand picked from our Roman favourites and includes an option for all budgets and styles of travel.
Great Hotels near the Spanish Steps
- Crossing Condotti offers an oasis of privacy and luxury, with just six rooms and decor which is a happy marriage between nicely chosen Baroque antiques and a modern canvas.
- Or, if you want the ultimate in romantic luxury, try La Residenza Napoleone, two incredibly opulent apartments dripping in old world romance, with huge oils, taffeta silks and beautiful antiques. They also offer an in-house cook.
- The Due Torri is surprisingly peaceful, consider its central location, and offers 26 elegant rooms and four family apartments, in a building which was once home to Cardinals, Bishops and famous noble families.
- Margutta 54 is a bit different, a sleek collection of six suites with all the mod. cons. which can cater to all types of travellers.
- Or you might also try Mario de Fiori 37, another slick set of four self catering suites and apartments.
- The Eden is a large and luxurious, five star property with traditional decor and traditional discretion in a great spot that you can really appreciate when dining in the spectacular roof terrace restaurant.
- Or you might try the Hotel de Russie, which has a lovely courtyard and garden, and light, airy rooms, and a spa and pool - despite being in the centre of town.
For Great Value
- Casa Howard is a stylish, intimate, and reasonably priced home from home, decorated with beautiful objects, art and antiques, and there’s a Turkish hammam.
- At around £80 per night the Locarno is in a similar price bracket, and is a 1920s era hotel with a lively bar and understated sophistication.
Great Hotels near the Spanish Steps for Something Special
- The Piazza di Spagna 9 is a beautifully designed mansion in the heart of Rome with just six, individually decorated rooms, a Turkish steam bath and its own contemporary art gallery.
- The Portrait Suites, in the fashion district, are a collection of 11 luxurious, boutique style suites with haute couture furniture, kitchenettes, marble bathrooms and private terraces.
If you haven’t found your idea of the best place to stay in Rome on our Guru’s list of great hotels near the Spanish Steps, you could:
- expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Rome,
- refine your list to great hotels near the Colosseum,
- consider our Guru’s list of the best hotels near the Vatican,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.