Apartments and Holiday Rentals in Verbier
Verbier is a vibrant village and one of Switzerland's best known ski resorts. With its stunning mountain views, superlative skiing and epic nightlife it has become the go-to destination for those who value their partying as much as their day on the slopes. Accommodation options can be pretty pricey here. Even three star hotels carry a hefty room rate. So for many, a better option is to self-cater. Our specialst holiday rentals providers have a wide range of properties on offer with everying from cheap and cheerful crashpads, to super-swanky chalets with every luxury imaginable.
Booking.com is one of the behemoths of the travel industry. It has worldwide coverage and lists more than 28 million properties all over the globe.
- Booking.com has a growing number of self catering properties for all tastes and budgets in a wide range of ski resorts from Europe to the USA, Canada and Japan.
- From the most basic studios, to seriously high-end properties with ski-in ski-out locations, outdoor hot tubs and much more!
- Yes you will have to trawl through a long list of possibles, but you certainly won't lack for choice.
Interhome boasts a portfolio of around 35000 holiday homes and apartments spread throughout 27 countries across the globe.
- When it comes to wintersports holidays they have a particularly good selection from luxury chalets to budget studios
- Properties are located in diverse resorts from crowd pleasers like Val d'isere, to off-the-beaten-track hideaways in the Swiss Alps
- As well as 24/7 customer service, they have staff/partner agencies/key holders on the ground to help with any onsite issues
- If you require ski-hire Interhome partners with Ski Set who can offer you preferential rates