The Best Hotels in Little Havana
A vibrant neighbourhood offering a little bit of Cuba in Miami. Expect colourful houses, Latin American restaurants and art galleries plus shops selling cigars and Cuban coffee. The best hotels in Little Havana stick to the narrative, set in colonial style converted houses with tropical gardens (usually complete with a hammock) and friendly laid-back service. Best yet, the rates are generally very attractive too. If this lively Miami district appeals, then why not browse through our Hotel Gurus' top picks to start planning your city break?
For great value
- Pick the Selina Miami River for the laidback atmosphere and the very appealing rates (rooms start at around $90). Set in a lush tropical garden, the charming clapboard house is entered via a large porch. Interiors are decorated in cheery pastels, the service is friendly, and there's a convivial cocktail bar and a pool. A tough one to beat!
For a boutique
- Life House Little Havana is inspired by tropical, colonial-style estates. Interiors feel like stepping into 1950s Cuba, with dark-wood accents juxtaposed with off-white walls and vintage radios. The overgrown roof terrace garden completes the Caribbean feel. A boutique stay perfect for a couples' hideaway.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Miami.
- Refine your search to the best places to stay in South Beach or on North Beach or the best five star hotels in Miami or the best party hotels in Miami.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Florida Keys.
- Or, feel free to contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Selina Miami River Miami (Florida) 86 rooms from £70Local exploring - The hotel is located in the heart of the emerging Miami River scene and offers great access to hip bars and restaurantsValue chic - Spacious rooms and a great location offered at very appealing pricesSights nearby - Bayside Marketplace is a fun and colourful shopping experience with live music and restaurants less than a 10 mintue drive awayMinimum Stay - Two nights minimum
A charming, affordable townhouse hotel with a tropical island vibe, in the upcoming area of Miami River. Rooms are spacious with natural furniture and quirky art. There is a huge garden with an alluring pool and fun cocktail bar- perfect for lounging on a scorching day. A very relaxing atmosphere. See More
Life House Little Havana Miami 33 rooms from £120Local exploring - Set in the vibrant Cuban heart of Miami, this hotel is ideal for guests looking to discover the city's culture and nightlifeRomantic Break - With beautifully appointed suites and romantic rooftop terrace, book this hotel for a unique couples' getawayCity Style - With boutique interiors inspired by urban, tropical estates, this hotel is teeming with chic Miami styleGreat walks - Wander the area and soak in the Latin atmosphere, stopping in at the pretty Máximo Gómez Park - a favourite with localsRecommended by - Design Hotels, Mr & Mrs Smith
Located in the heart of Little Havana, this Miami hotel is inspired by tropical, colonial-style estates. Interiors feel like stepping into 1950s Cuba, with dark-wood accents juxtaposed against off-white walls and vintage radios. The overgrown roof terrace garden completes the Caribbean feel. See More