Apartments and Holiday Rentals in Val Thorens
Val Thorens is seen by some as the poor neighbour of the Three Valleys. However what it lacks in village character, it makes up for in terms of the sheer number of ski-in ski-out properties, the ease of getting round town and the reliability of its snow cover. There is a good selection of hotels here as you'd expect, but Val Thorens has always been a happy hunting ground for anyone in search of an independent self-catering stay. Its purpose built style means that there are a plethora of studios and apartments to choose from with all our specialists, many with direct slopeside access.
Booking.com is one of the behemoths of the travel industry. It has worldwide coverage and lists more than 28 million properties all over the globe.
- Booking.com has a growing number of self catering properties for all tastes and budgets in a wide range of ski resorts from Europe to the USA, Canada and Japan.
- From the most basic studios, to seriously high-end properties with ski-in ski-out locations, outdoor hot tubs and much more!
- Yes you will have to trawl through a long list of possibles, but you certainly won't lack for choice.
Interhome boasts a portfolio of around 35000 holiday homes and apartments spread throughout 27 countries across the globe.
- When it comes to wintersports holidays they have a particularly good selection from luxury chalets to budget studios
- Properties are located in diverse resorts from crowd pleasers like Val d'isere, to off-the-beaten-track hideaways in the Swiss Alps
- As well as 24/7 customer service, they have staff/partner agencies/key holders on the ground to help with any onsite issues
- If you require ski-hire Interhome partners with Ski Set who can offer you preferential rates