- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Buzios
Best Hotels in Buzios
Abracadabra 16 rooms from $136Buzios (Centro, Armação dos Búzios)
A cheap and chic guesthouse on the Buzios peninsula. Perfect sea views over the bay, rustic chic rooms, lovely garden, terraces and pool. An ideal spot for an active beach holiday in a lovely town.Value chicSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape
Pousada Casas Brancas 32 rooms from $224Buzios (Loteamento Triângulo de Búzios)
A stunning boutique to the East of Rio, just outside Buzios with 26 beaches to choose from. Romantic rooms, suites, and 2-bedroom apartments have white washed walls, attractive paintings, and private balconies, some with private pools. Fabulous seafood restaurant, large pool, and sprawling terraces.Families - 2 bedroom apartments.LuxuryHoneymoonsFoodiesRecommended by - I Escape
Insolito 11 rooms from $296Buzios (Armação dos Búzios)
A super chic boutique hotel on east coast of Rio, close to hip Buzios and surrounded by 26 beaches. Luxurious all white rooms and suites with attractive furnishings, some have private hot tubs. An excellent fusion restaurant, infinity pool, and fabulous views from its cliff top position.Romantic BreakHoneymoonsBeach LifeLuxuryRecommended by - I Escape
Cachoeira Inn 4 rooms from $414Buzios (Armação dos Búzios)
Delightful small hotel in the buzzing resort of Buzios. An intimate adult only guesthouse with cascading waterfalls giving a tropical feel. Colourful suites, some with four poster beds, and all with great sea views from the private balconies. Steps from the beach. A charming lovers hideaway.Romantic Break - An adult only retreat on a private stretch of oceanfront, with outdoor pools, waterfalls and massage treatments.Diving - Dive straight from the hotel rocks. Equipment can be hored at one of the many centres in Búzios.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Click here for the best hotels in Búzios
Búzios sits just to the east of Rio de Janeiro. Its beauty lies in the waters that lap its 26 white sand beaches. The peninsula used to be a wonderfully sleepy fishing village in the 1960s. Of course, like all hippy hideouts, it's now a slick beachside hang out dotted with gourmet restaurants, upmarket boutiques, and trendy bars. The best places to stay in Búzios vary between tropical hideaways, sleek boutiques and charming little guesthouses.
The peninsula is actually split between three separate old towns which offer lots of different actitivities!
- Check out the yacht club, it's rather like being in St. Tropez!
- Stroll and shop the narrow cobblestone streets for beautiful beach clothes.
- In Rua das Pedras you'll dance until the sun comes up in one of the happening night clubs.
- One of the 26 pristine white sand beaches will offer you snorkelling, diving, sailing, or beach bronzing.
- Rocka Beach Lounge will serve you a fantastic sea-food lunch..
Búzios is rather like the Mediterranean of Brazil, it certainly hasn't lost its langourous Portugese influence! Discovered by Brigitte Bardot, there's something really special about it. The best hotels here are of course pretty upmarket, but you'll find a couple of good cheap guesthouses if you're on more of a budget. And, Buzios is only three hours from Rio, so day trips are also a possibility.
Click here for the best hotels in Búzios
- Abracadabra - perfect sea views over the bay, rustic chic rooms, lovely pool and sun bathing area. Ideal for a young couple on a budget, really excellent value and also a fantastic fish restaurant.
- Pousada Casas Brancas - a more luxurious beach boutique, romantic rooms with private balconies, all white walls, paintings on the walls. Large swimming pool and deck chair area, some two bedroom apartments, and an excellent sea food restaurant. A great choice for families.
- Insolito - built into the side of the peninsula, a chic boutique tucked away with lots of privacy, sleek rooms and suites, minimal but still characterful, excellent fusion restaurant, and an infinity pool with sea views.
- Cachoeira Inn - a favourite of Brigitte Bardot, a slightly quirky hotel set in a tropical forest, a wooden structure on stilts fuses Asian and Brazilian architecture, art from around the world, nine waterfalls, two private beaches. Very romantic!
If you'd like to call one of our Gurus, we can point you in the right direction!