- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Negril
Best Hotels in Negril
Catcha Falling Star 21 rooms from $85Negril, Jamaica
Stylishly rustic clifftop hotel. Rooms in thatched cottages feature four poster beds, outdoor showers and terraces with seaviews. Some come with kitchens. Outdoor pool, bougainvillea filled gardens and waterfront massages available. Great Caribbean cuisine and lively bar area. A great value choice.Total relaxation - Secluded setting, massages available and quiet terraces overlooking the ocean to read fromViews - Great views from its location on the Negril cliffsLocal markets - Cars into town can be organised by hotelRestrictions on children - No childrenRecommended by - Fodors
Tensing Pen 22 rooms from $120Negril, Jamaica
Laid back hotel on cliffside. Rooms have muslin-draped four poster beds, terracotta floors, big bathrooms - some with outdoor showers. Outdoor pool, yoga space and spa treatments. Very cool reggae can be heard throughout the property. Superb modern Jamaican cuisine. Secluded, relaxed and friendly.Honeymoons - Some of the cottages sit in their own coves, with outdoor showers and ladders leading directly to the oceanTotal relaxation - Yoga lessons on the sea-facing terrace, no other hotel in sight and no televisions in the hotelFishing - Mahi mahi, wahoo, blue and white marlin, sailfish, tarpon, and barracudaSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Fodors, I Escape
Rockhouse 34 rooms from $145Negril, Jamaica
Unique cliffside hotel. Rooms in thatched stone cottages feature muslin-draped four poster beds & terraces - some with outdoor showers & some in secluded spots amid the tropical gardens. Outdoor pool, fantastic spa & three restaurants. Boutique & laid-back with unbeatable views. Great value too.Spa breaks - Outstanding facilities in open air thatched spa centre on the cliff edgeRomantic Break - Four-poster beds, infinity pool and stunning sunsetsCooking classes - Complimentary cookery demonstrations every FridaySights nearby - 2.5 miles from Negril TownRecommended by - Fodors, Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Country Country 20 rooms from $160Negril, Jamaica
Colourful fairy tale style cottages on Negril beach. Rooms are decorated in tropical prints with shutters, bamboo furniture & terraces. Located directly on the beach yet set amid lush gardens. Excellent, simple food served at the restaurant. Buzzy atmosphere - a great value classic beach holiday.Active Holiday - Situated on the beach, with miles of coastline to walk along and watersports to enjoyBeach LifeOn the beach - Located directly on Negril's Seven Mile beachGreat walks - Walk for miles along Negril's beachRecommended by - Frommers
Idle Awhile 14 rooms from $160Negril, Jamaica
Chic beachfront hotel. Rooms come with colourful walls, nautical striped furniture, dark wood shutters and gorgeous bathrooms. Fresh and tasty cuisine from the restaurant and bar on the beach. Use of nearby hotel's fitness facilities. Peaceful, contemporary and cool.Total relaxation - Carefree ambience with a quieter environment than some bigger resorts and spa treatments availableSights nearby - Short taxi ride from central Negril or the West End CliffsOn the beach - Situated on Negril's Seven Mile BeachSailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - Fodors, Frommers
Sunset at the Palms 85 rooms from $375Negril, Jamaica
All inclusive adults only 'treehouse' hotel. Elegant rooms have bamboo furniture, large bathrooms and wooden balconies. Outdoor pool, spa, tennis courts and gym. Three restaurants and bars providing fantastic regional and international dishes. Grown up, lush and secluded.Honeymoons - Beautiful tree house rooms, massages and spa treatments, adults only atmosphere and sunset drinksCooking classes - Island cooking classes.Sights nearby - Negril LighthouseRestrictions on children - Adults only hotel
Sweptaway 312 rooms from $478Negril, Jamaica
Sensational all inclusive beach front resort. Contemporary rooms feature wooden floors, shuttered windows, terraces and bamboo writing desks. Three outdoor pools, award winning spa, tennis courts, gym and private beach area. Six restaurants offering excellent range of cuisine. Characterful luxury.Romantic Break - Enjoy the quiet of an adults only resort, with sailing trips, candle lit beach dinners and nightly entertainmentSpa breaks - Award winning spa offering extensive treatments from the beautiful spa centreRestrictions on children - Adults only resortBirdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.Recommended by - Frommers, Fodors
The Caves 13 rooms from $550Negril, Jamaica
Characterful 5* hotel on the cliffside. Funky, colourful cottages feature elegant rooms with white shutters, dark wood floors and enormous bathrooms. Some have small kitchen areas. Outdoor pool, spa treatments available and ladder-access to the sea. Grown-up ambience with superb service.Honeymoons - Candle-lit dinners in the caves, in-room spa treatments and breathtaking clifftop viewsRomantic Break - Designed for couples and with no children, complete romance, privacy and quietCooking classes - Cooking and cocktail classes can be arrangedViews - Great views from the clifftop locationRecommended by - Tablet, I Escape, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Negril's famous seven mile stretch of white, sandy beach is perfectly contrasted by the next seven miles of sheer forty foot cliffs. Spectacularly beautiful, Negril is a great place to come to enjoy yourself. It's more laid-back than Montego Bay, and livelier than Ocho Rios. And most of the best places to stay in Negril are either right on the beach, or right on the cliffs.
You have probably never seen the ocean as clear as it is about Negril, as it gradually, gradually draws you in, down gentle soft, white, sandy slopes. You've also possibly never felt an ocean as invitingly warm. Even though Negril is popular with visitors, it's still possible to find your very own slice of sand - try the top end of Seven Mile Beach, where there are no hotels.
It's about an hours walk from the far end of Seven Mile Beach, where you'll find many of the all-inclusive properties, into town, via the tourist and craft markets.
Negril is noisy at night, but in a fun, reggae way.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Negril range from the fantastic value Catcha Falling Star to the stunning five star Caves, with plenty in between to satisfy all tastes and budgets.
For classic Negril
- Country Country, right on Seven Mile Beach, is a collection of colourful cottages with a classic beach holiday feel. There's a great atmosphere and a simple, but good value restaurant.
- Idle Awhile is a nautique-chic hotel giving onto the beach with a great beach bar and decent restaurant. It's only got 14 rooms so is a lot quieter than some of its neighbours along Seven Mile Beach.
For a special occasion
- The Caves, just outside Negril atop the cliffs, is a beautiful, grown up five star hotel with private cottages and ladder access to the sea. Possibly the perfect spot for a Caribbean honeymoon.
- If you're looking for something a bit different try Sunset at the Palms, an elegant treehouse hotel. Lush and secluded there are three restaurants and bars, serving fantastic regional and international delicacies.
- Rockhouse is a collection of thatched, stone cottages with muslin-draped four poster beds and outdoor showers. It's surrounded by tropical gardens on all sides but the ocean, so you feel secluded. There's also a great spa.
- If you want all-inclusive, try Sweptaway, which is a large, but peaceful, and adults only, beach front resort with a choice of six restaurants and an award winning spa.
For great value
- Catcha Falling Star is a stylishly rustic, cliff top collection of charming thatched cottages. Here you'll find outdoor showers, bougainvillea filled gardens and terraces overlooking the sea. Some cottages have their own kitchens too, and rooms start from as little as £52 per night. They don't allow children.
- Another laid-back, cliff top hotel, the Tensing Pen offers secluded cottages - some with their own ladders directly into the sea. They're big on yoga and spa treatments, and there's the echo of reggae music heard throughout.