- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Nevis
Best Hotels in Nevis
Banyan Tree B&B 3 rooms from $150Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A charmingly renovated 17th century stone house with a beautiful garden filled with wildlife. Not far from Nevis mountain, eight surrounding beaches, and plenty of hiking trails. Just three bedrooms filled with antique furniture, private balconies, and views out to sea and towards mountains.Views - Serene mountain and seaviews from a distance.Value chicSailing - Can be booked nearby.Birdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.
Golden Rock 11 rooms from $180Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A real gem nestled in a secluded tropical hillside setting. A collection of stone cottages surrounded by humming birds, and that's about it. Boutique rooms all with private verandahs, pool, stunning views into the distance, and an excellent restaurant. Very harmonious.Total relaxation - Complete peace and tranquility in a jungly setting.LuxuryViews - Great views from hotelValue chicRecommended by - Tablet
Hermitage Inn 15 rooms from $180Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
An iconic collection of rooms, cottages, and a manor house on a stunning plantation. Very boutique, very chic throughout. Each room has all the mod cons and verandahs. Beautiful grounds, swimming pool, and a renowned restaurant. Not far from the beach, luxurious, family friendly.Families - The manor house has three double bedrooms which you can book out as a family or group.GroupsRomantic BreakGreat walks - Nature trails on your doorstepRecommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Four Seasons 196 rooms from $225Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A Five Star hotel with unrivalled facilities and luxury in a league of its own. Beautiful rooms and suites, contemporary chic in style with all the mod cons. Fabulous restaurants, golf course, infinity pools, spa, beach cabanas, tennis courts, and lively bars. Romantic, buzzing, top of the range.Beach Life - You can rent a luxury beach-style cabana for the day.Spa breaks - Spectacular spa facilities and complex.Swimming Pool - Three beautiful infinity pools.Foodies - Fabulous Caribbean cuisine.
Oualie Beach 32 rooms from $186Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A charming hotel in Oualie Bay, Nevis with direct access to the beach. Large cottage-style rooms with four poster beds, creamy furnishings, and private balconies. Excellent spa and therapeutic treatments, beach restaurant, and bikes to hire. Family friendly and excellent value.Views - Great views from hotelBeach LifeFamiliesValue chic
Montpelier Plantation Inn 19 rooms from $225Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A fabulous hotel on a plantation. Sophisticated rooms and suites with four poster beds and all the mod cons. Three fine dining restaurants, top of the range spa, stunning grounds, pool, and boat to charter. A tropical hillside setting and an iconic Caribbean atmosphere. Romantic, luxurious.Spa breaks - Full service spa.LuxuryRomantic BreakViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape, Relais & Chateaux
Nisbet Plantation Inn 36 rooms from $278Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis
A stunning hotel set in 36 acres of coconut plantation and surrounded by white sands. Beautiful rooms and suites, painted in muted pastels with private balconies and all the mod cons. Fabulous Coconuts restaurant, cottage-style spa, tennis courts, and a lively bar. Dreamy.Garden - Stunning grounds, 30 acres of them, dotted with coconut trees.Foodies - Fabulous Caribbean cuisine of lobster, seafood and fruit.Spa breaks - Cottage-style spa.Views - Great views from hotel
If you're looking for peace and the laid-back Caribbean charms of yesteryear, then Nevis is for you. Beautifully preserved plantation houses - many of which have been converted into the best places to stay in Nevis - in a near perfect tropical setting, complete with idyllic, white beaches and splendid hummingbirds, make this island a joyful place for nature lovers to relax.
Nevis's history is just as dramatic, and possibly even more carefully preserved, than neighbour, St Kitts, and it boasts some even more famous citizens and relations, including Horatio Nelson and US founding father, Alexander Hamilton.
Nevis's beautiful beaches are relatively uncrowded, and behind them are the bougainvillea and hibiscus that are home to the island's wonderful hummingbird population.
The island's peak, Mt. Nevis, makes for a nice little challenge for walkers, and this island certainly suits those who like to get out and do things in the great outdoors (there are plenty of cycle trails too).
Our selection of the best places to stay in Nevis ranges from stunning former plantation properties to a boutique B&B offering fantastic value for money.
- Oualie Beach Resort, is a collection of large, cottage-style rooms sitting right against the sand of Oualie Bay. As well as comfortable, creamy decor, there's also an excellent spa, a beach restaurant and bike hire.
- The Hermitage Inn is an iconic manor house in a stunning plantation, which offers accommodation in rooms or cottages - both options very chic. The restaurant has a good reputation and you're not far from the beach. They also combine rooms to easily accommodate families.
For an island hideaway
- The Banyan Tree B&B is a beautifully renovated 17th Century stone house, now offering three comfortable and charming B&B style rooms. You're not far from the beach, but you're also close to the walking opportunities of the mountains.
- Golden Rock is a secluded gem nestled into a lush, tropical hillside and offering stunning views from boutique-y stone cottages surrounded by humming birds.
- The Montpelier Plantation Inn is a sophisticated plantation conversion with 19 rooms, three fine dining restaurants and stunning grounds - set on a beautiful, tropical hillside. They also have a hotel boat.
For a beach break
- The Four Seasons is a five star hotel with unrivalled facilities and contemporary chic style. As well as all you'd expect from a larger resort, the Four Seasons also has a golf course, lively bars and a spectacular infinity pool.