- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Book Now
Search the best hotels in Providenciales
Providenciales' famously beautiful Grace Bay is considered perfect even by Caribbean beach standards, and it's long enough to house many hotels and resorts comfortably. So it's no surprise that so many of the best places to stay in Providenciales are found on this gorgeous scoop. The beauty of Grace Bay, and the rest of the island, have helped to make this the tourism capital of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Beyond the near-perfect beaches, if you want to venture off them, you'll find a number of charming local attractions, such as, a conch farm or two, and the spectacularly turquoise waters of Chalk Sound National Park.
Providenciales is also well set up for divers, snorkelers, water skiers, wake boarders etc..
Providenciales has the majority of the restaurants in the Turks and Caicos, as well as the majority of the hotels, but it's got just one casino and nightclub, so the nightlife is more relaxed, and based around a series of live music nights.
For a special occasion
- Amanyara is a spectacular resort which really makes the most of its naturally idyllic beach surroundings with minimalist decor and a focus on large windows and private balconies. It also has the very best when it comes to chefs, bars, massages, butlers, spa facilities and pools.
- Point Grace is a dreamy, romantic spot, with stunning rooms and suites, and even more perfect views from the private balconies. There are just 28 rooms, but two fabulous restaurants, a Thalasso spa, a huge pool and direct access to the beach.
For Great Value
- The Sibonne Beach Hotel is one of the best value hotels on Grace Bay, a small, but lovely, white building with a choice of rooms, suites and apartments - sleeping up to four.
- The Caribbean Paradise Inn is a charming little hotel near one of the nicest beaches on Providenciales. Rooms are simply furnished, but very comfortable and have all the mod. cons. and balconies overlooking the courtyard and pool. There's also an excellent, open-air restaurant serving Caribbean food and the whole 18 room hotel feels family friendly.
For large and luxurious
- Gansevoort is a large, contemporary, top-of-the-range hotel just back from a beautiful beach. There's a great spa, and restaurants, and an enormous pool. And if you want a little more luxury upgrade to a suite or penthouse.
- The Grace Bay Club is a large, but extremely luxurious resort made up of suites and private beach cabanas, right on Grace Bay.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay on Providenciales for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Providenciales,
- expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Turks and Caicos Islands,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Providenciales
Sibonne Beach Hotel 30 rooms from $110Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Excellent value and set on one of the best beaches, Grace Bay Beach. A lovely white building with a selection of rooms, suites, and an apartment (sleeps 4). Boutique chic interiors include four poster beds, balconies and sea views. Caribbean restaurant, dive packages, and endless white sand.Views - Spectacular white sands and azure waters to peer onto from all parts of the hotel.Value chic - A variety of rooms offer excellent value for the Caribbean.Beach Life - Direct access to one of the best beaches around.Scuba course - The hotel offers dive packages.
Caribbean Paradise Inn 18 rooms from $135Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
A charming little hotel near one of the nicest beaches. Comfortable rooms, simply furnished with all the mod cons, private balconies and views over the courtyard pool area. Excellent Caribbean cuisine from the open-air restaurant. Family friendly, excellent value and well located.Value chicViews - Great views from hotelSailing - Can be booked nearby.Diving - Good diving nearby.
Point Grace 28 rooms from $450Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
A dreamy spot ideal for honeymooners and romantic beach breaks. A beautiful white building with stunning rooms and suites. Each has a private balcony and all the mod cons including DVD players. Two fabulous restaurants, Thalasso spa, huge pool, and direct access to the beach.Honeymoons - Dreamy suites and excellent facilities.Spa breaks - Fantastic Thalasso Spa.LuxuryBeach Life
Gansevoort 90 rooms from $575Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
A large top of the range luxury hotel set back from the beach. Contemporary chic rooms, suites, and penthouses, some with kitchens, have all the mod cons, lots of natural light, and slick furnishings. Excellent spa, restaurant, enormous pool, and direct beach access. Swanky, family friendly, beachy.Luxury - Lavish suites and penthouses have all the mod cons and luxurious furnishings.Views - Great views from hotelBeach LifeRomantic Break
Grace Bay Club 82 rooms from $620Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Extremely luxurious suites or private beach cabanas within a hotel complex, set on an award-winning beach. Sumptuous rooms have their own kitchens, living areas, and patios and are contemporary chic in style. A romantic al fresco restaurant, top of the range spa, and family facilities.Luxury - The first luxury resort on the island.Beach Life - Set on an award-winning beach.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic BreakRecommended by - Fodors
Amanyara from $1500Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
A spectacular resort that makes the most of its natural beach surroundings. Minimalist chic suites and private villas set amongst palms, all with private balconies, and the best with chefs, butlers and infinity pools. Restaurants, pools, bars massages, yoga and a spa pavilion. Utterly dreamy.Private villas - Three, four and five-bedroom villas come with their own private chefs and butlers.Suites - The Pool Pavillions come with their own forty-foot infinity-edged poolsFamilies - Private villas.HoneymoonsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet