- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Saint Martin
Best Hotels in Saint Martin
Hevea Hotel 10 rooms from $68Saint Martin, St Martin
A hotel for the budget minded traveller who appreciates contemporary style and being close to the beach. Large bright rooms, some more romantic than others decked out in light woods and all white bedding. Lovely sun deck and a short walk from the great beach below.Value chic - Beautiful contemporary bedrooms at bargain prices.Fishing - Deep sea fishing is an exciting adventure and the migration period of large fish is awaited with much anticipation every year.Sailing - St Maarten is one of the Caribbean’s leading sailing spots.Four poster beds - For romantics.
Hotel La Plantation 52 rooms from $120St Martin
An excellent four star hotel suited to families, foodies, and beach goers alike. Charming rooms, suites, and two-bedrooms villas, all with their own kitchens. Swimming pool, romantic poolside terrace, and plenty of restaurants to choose from on the beachfront or directly on the beach.Families - 2 bedrooms villas are ideal spots for families.Sights nearby - Butterfly Farm.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.On the beach - In front of the hotel.
Esmeralda from $180St Martin
A beachside hotel for those who appreciate a bit of boutique chic. Luxurious rooms, suites, and spacious condos, all with kitchens, white washed walls, and romantic furnishings. Large central pool, fine dining French restaurant, beach restaurant and direct access to the beach.Foodies - The Astrolabe specialises in French cuisine, and the beachfront restaurant serves International food.LuxuryViews - Great views from hotelRomantic Break
Bleu Emeraude 11 rooms from $219St Martin
A contemporary chic set up with all the mod cons makes for an ideal base for a family beach holiday. Rooms and two bedroom suites all in white have DVD players, iPod docking stations, kitchens, and living areas. A short walk out of the hotel onto the beach. Ideally located for beach life.Views - Views over the Caribbean Sea to AnguillaSights nearby - Paradise Peak.Four poster beds - For romantics.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.
Hotel Marquis 17 rooms from $240St Martin
A luxurious beach boutique suited to the sophisticated traveller. Four Star comforts and elegant decor throughout; romantic suites with kitchens and living areas. Large pool, top of the range spa, fitness centre, and a gourmet discovery package. Ideal for couples and families.Beach LifeRomantic - Good for couples.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Fodors
L'Esplanade 23 rooms from $265St Martin
A dreamy little spot and a hidden gem with boutique interiors and varying accommodation. Rooms, lofts, and a two-bedroom villa (with its own infinity pool) with romantic furnishings, a laid back atmosphere, and sea views. Tennis and squash courts on site. Delightfully unpretentious.Luxury - An oasis of tranquility with amazing ocean views and impeccable attention to detail.Honeymoons - A dreamy spot with chic interiors, wonderful views, and a romantic atmosphere.Views - Stunning ocean views and rooftop vistas.Beach LifeRecommended by - Fodors
Belmond La Samanna 83 rooms from $581Marigot, St Martin
The piece de resistance on the French side of St Martin. Luxury for the scrupulous traveller, the honeymooner, a family, or friends. Uber chic rooms, suites, and 3/4 bedroom villas, have all white walls, marble bathrooms and all the mod cons. Three fantastic restaurants, spa, and private beach.5* Luxury - One of the top 10 Caribbean hotels.HoneymoonsBeach LifeRomantic BreakRecommended by - Fodors
About Saint Martin
French Saint Martin covers the northern two thirds of the island of St Maarten, the rest of it is Dutch Sint Maarten. The French side has the majority of the island's natural treasures: here you'll find the spectacular bluffs overlooking the ocean, prettiest secluded coves and the lushest interior. And the best places to stay in Saint Martin are also some of the best places to stay in the whole of the Caribbean.
Saint Martin's capital is Marigot, which is where you'll find the marina and the best boutiques, but you're probably better off staying right on one of Saint Martin's beautiful beaches . You've an excellent choice between long and lively beaches or small, quiet secluded ones. This side of the island has a slew of high quality restaurants, with some of the best to be found around 'cool' Grand Case.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Saint Martin range from the top notch luxury of La Samanna, to a bargain hotel with chic rooms that start from just over £50 per night!
For a beach escape
- Esmeralda is a beachside hotel for those who appreciate a bit of boutique chic, but nothing too fussy. Spacious and whitewashed, most rooms face the ocean, or the large central pool. There's a choice of restaurants, including one on the beach and one for fine dining.
- The Bleu Emeraude has just 11 contemporary chic rooms, but they range in size up to two bedroom suites, complete with kitchens, living areas and all the mod. cons. a modern family needs. As well as being close to the beach, guests have incredible views over the bright blue Caribbean to Anguilla.
- L'Esplanade has just 23 rooms, including several lofts and a two bedroom villa with its own infinity pool. This boutique hotel is romantic, laid-back and beautiful, yet unpretentious.
- La Samanna, is not only one of the best places to stay in Saint Martin but in the whole of the Caribbean! A luxurious spot, done with great taste and all the mod. cons.. It's got facilities for all and its own private beach.
- The Hotel Marquis is a small and elegant four star boutique hotel with beautiful views and a serene location. There's also a top of the range spa.
For value chic
- The Hevea Hotel has just ten rooms, which are large and bright, plus a lovely sun deck. You're just a short walk from the beach, and the room rate starts from as little as £51 per night.
- The Hotel La Plantation is a great four star hotel perfect for families, foodies and beach lovers. There's a choice of rooms, suites or two-bedroomed villas, all with their own kitchen. You're right on the beach, beside a string of decent beachside bars and restaurants.