- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Arco
Snuggled in behind Riva del Garda, under an amphitheatre of sheer cliffs, Arco is a fantastic destination for rock climbers, but also for anyone looking for a more peaceful base around Lake Garda. There’s a wonderful Castello di Arco, built by the Goths a thousand years ago, and the Parco Arciducale, a beautiful parkland and arboretum laid out by the Archduke Albrecht in the 19th Century, when he built his winter palace here. The best places to stay in Arco are those with the best views and the best gardens!
For a luxury stay
- The Vivere Suites are a sleek collection of six contemporary ground floor suites, all with private gardens and kitchenettes. There’s a spa and pool onsite and there’s plenty of facilities for outdoor adventures close by.
For a B&B
- Da Gianni is a delightful property just outside the centre of town. Rooms are traditional in style, plus there's a spa for massaages and treatments, and lovely garden with pool. It's great value too, with rooms from just €90 per night including breakfast.
- Alternatively we recommend B&B Villa Principessa. It's bang in the centre of town, and offers beautiful white on white accommodation. Borrow one of their bikes and explore the area on two wheels!
For adventurous types
- Garni on the Rock is the perfect spot if you're into climbing! You can show off your skills on the perpendicular rock face behind the property or check out the indoor boulder room! Rooms are simple but stylish, with great mountain views.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Arco for you?
Best Hotels in Arco
Da Gianni 13 rooms from $94Arco
A delightful B&B in an ancient building and a stunning location. Italian-style antique furniture, wooden beams and stone walls. An outdoor pool with a covered sitting area perfect to catch up on some reading. Gourmet breakfast is included. A great base for exploring the area.Total relaxation - A spa providing massages, wellness therapies such as reflexology, and beauty treatmentsBack to Nature - Located in a picturesque setting in Chiarano, under the slopes of Castle ArchLocal exploring - A bus stop next door has frequent buses connecting to the centre of townGreat walks - The Varone Waterfall - one of the most popular natural attractions is a short hike away
B&B Villa Principessa 3 rooms from $125Arco
With one and two-bedroomed accommodation it's great for families. White on white decor with traditional artworks. Borrow a bike to get about or enjoy a barbecue on site. Many restaurants located within easy reach. Includes a grand breakfast and wifi. No pool but there is a hot-tub.Local exploring - Numerous local eateries out the front door. Bus stations are within walking distance as wellFamilies - Plenty of outdoor activities for all agesLocal markets - Foto Emmebi di Bresciani Sergio - a shopping mall within walking distanceSights nearby - The Arco Castle and the Sanctuary of our Lady of Grace are a must visit
Garni on the Rock 19 rooms from $126Arco
Ideal for the adventurous! Not only can you climb the natural rock face that towers over the hotel - there is also an indoor boulder room. Bedrooms boast modern furnishings and great mountain views. The private spa includes a Turkish bath and Sauna. Plenty of activities on offer.Active Holiday - Fantastic Climbing facilitiesSailing - Sailing on Lake GardaViews - Great views from hotelSpa
Vivere Suites 6 rooms from $287Arco
A sleek collection of ground floor suites with private gardens and kitchenettes close to Lake Garda. Contemporary rooms, excellent spa and pool, yoga, cycling and great restaurants close by. A great spot for total relaxation and outdoor activities for families or honeymooners.HoneymoonsRomantic BreakWellbeingSwimming Pool - With panoramic viewsRecommended by - Tablet, I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith