- ✓ Best selection
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Grosseto
Best Hotels in Grosseto
La Melosa 12 rooms from $99Roccastrada, Grosseto
A delightful hotel set in the romantic surroundings of Tuscany. Rustic style rooms with frescoes, gauze drapes, terracotta floors, and private balconies. Pool, spa and tree lined gardens. Outstanding traditional cuisine and views from the terrace. A great choice for a romantic country weekend.Total relaxation - Fantastic food, a spa to rejuvenate in, and stunning views over picturesque countryside.Views - Wonderful views over archetypal Tuscan countryside.Sights nearby - A short distance from Grosseto and Siena.Romantic - Good for couples.
Antica Fattoria la Parrina 15 rooms from $139Albinia Grosseto
A fantastic working farmhouse with vineyards and olive groves. A selection of rooms, suites, and apartments (sleep 4 to 8), all in traditional Tuscan style with a cottagey feel. Tennis courts, bikes, swimming pool, table tennis. Fabulous traditional cuisine and tasting sessions. A country escape!Foodies - A working vineyard and olive farm with a fabulous Tuscan kitchen using products straight from the estate.Garden - A stunning nursery garden built up with plants since 1983.Great walks - Good for walkers.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Cala del Porto 41 rooms from $272Grosetto, Grosseto
5* resort overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea. Classic chic rooms have wooden floors, pastel coloured furniture, sea-views and balconies. Spa, outdoor pool, gym and olive-tree garden. Great seafood menus in the two restaurants. A hidden gem.Romantic Break - Watch the boats bob in the marina after a stroll, enjoy the splendid spa and chic pool area in utter seclusionBeach Life - Fishing, snorkelling, diving and sunbathing all a few steps from the resortSights nearby - Vetulonia, a picturesque medieval townSailing - From the marina; hotel can arrange
L'Andana 33 rooms from $353Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto
A former Medici hunting estate set in extensive woodland, boasting a relaxing spa, two fine restaurants, and three swimming pools. Grand bedrooms and suites are a mix of rural Medici style and ornate French influences. A refined country estate for those looking for luxury off the beaten track.Foodies - The chef in charge has impeccable credentials including two Michelin stars in previous ventures.Sights nearby - The Hermitage Church is steeped in religious history. Explore the Tuscan archipelago, just off the coastSwimming Pool - Outdoor heated pool surrounded by beautiful gardensGreat walks - Walk to the nearby Hermitage Church
Grosseto is a Tuscan town which has evaded the attentions of the tourist hordes. It has had an illustrious history - for much of its existence it was in the hands of the Sienese. In 1559 it was granted to the Medicis who fortified the town - the splendid walls remain and are a public park area. There is much for the sightseer; visit the Romanesque Cathedral, the various Palazzi, its two theatres and a variety of monuments from the Roman column to the modern Andrea da Grosseto sculpture. Nearby lies the Etruscan site of Roselle. The traditional local eateries are first class and there is a lively contemporary nightlife. Our pick of the best places to stay in Grosseto provide the visitor with the ideal base for exploring ths most Italian of Tuscan towns and the surrounding countryside
For Country Estate style
- L,Andana was formerly a Medici hunting estate and it retains a great sense of style and elegance. The restaurant is Michelin starred, it has three swimming pools to choose from plus spa, and there are a wide range of activities available from cookery classes to golf and horseriding.This is a magically romantic place popular for weddings and honeymoons.
- La Melosa is a charming country property with just 12 rooms. It boasts stunning views over the Tuscan countryside, plus there's a pool, spa and divine food.
For seaside glamour
- Cala del Porto is the perfect spot for beachside luxury. Rooms are classic in style with seaviews and balconies and the restaurants are heaven for seafood lovers.
- Antica Fattoria La Parrina is a lovely working farm with olive groves and vineyards. It's a great family option with flexible accommodation including apartments some of which sleep up to 8. With tennis courts, bikes, swimming pool and great restaurant no-one will be disappointed!