- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Sant Miquel de Balansat
Search the best hotels in Sant Miquel de Balansat
Best Hotels in Sant Miquel de Balansat
Cas Pla 16 rooms from $140Ibiza
A secluded hotel in northern Ibiza offering plenty of privacy. Large rooms feature cream furniture, dark wood furniture and wooden beams. Huge outdoor pool, terrace, and gardens. Lovely public areas with plenty of spaces to relax. An ideal spot set back from the crowds.Hideaway - North of the island nestled deep in the woods, but only 15 minutes from Ibiza town.Sights nearby - Ibiza Town and Santa Eulària des RiuDiving - Diving Centre SubfariSailing - Can be booked nearby.
Vinya d'en Palerm 5 rooms from $161San Miguel de Balanzat, Ibiza
A traditional farmhouse in a tranquil rural setting surrounded by orchards and vineyards. Simple rustic rooms with stone walls and private terraces. Lush greenery, swimming pool, bikes to borrow, and general relaxation. A no frills spot for couples and families.Total relaxationSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorLocal markets - Good for local colour.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.
Can Pardal 5 rooms from $167Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza
A peaceful and pretty hideaway hotel of just five rooms. Family run with lovely details including flower filled corners to sit and read a book. The white washed rooms maintain their traditional features including exposed beams and most have terraces and direct pool access. A tranquil retreat.Total relaxation - A chilled out spot within easy reach of lovely beaches and coves, with plush beds and in room massages.Hideaway - A charming property set in the traditional and quaint village of Saint Miquel de Balansat.Sights nearby - Wander around the pretty cobbled streets of Eivissa and admire the cathedral.Great walks - There are plenty of lovely walks in the surrounding valleys.
Can Planells 8 rooms from $167Sant Miquel de Balansat, Ibiza
A warm and welcoming country agroturismo, where guests become part of the family. Simple and elegant country style decor features white washed walls and exposed beams. Tranquil lemon orchards and gardens, a pool and bikes to hire. Great value and perfectly laid-backed for families.Country Escape - A charming agroturismo, with traditional country style rooms and bikes for exploring this quiet and stunning part of the islandGreat walks - Explore the unspoilt countryside of Ibiza with walks starting straight from the hotel door.Sailing - Rent a speed boat and explore this island from the sea.Swimming Pool - Outdoor Pool.
Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena 77 rooms from $351San Miguel, Ibiza
Luxury, seclusion and relaxation at this special hotel sited within a nature reserve. Minimalist white on white interiors with large glass windows and spectacular cliff top views. Infinity pools, fine dining and a sumptuous spa. The ideal hideaway to completely unwind in.Hideaway - A boutique hotel with stunning sea views and just far enough from the Ibizian action for those looking for a tranquil escape.Total relaxation - Unwind in style with relaxed friendly staff, a glorious indoor and outdoor spa, several pools and fantastic restaurant.Kayaking - Rent a sea kayak and head off to explore the coves and caves that make up this rugged coastline.Sailing - Let the hotel help you hire a boat for a day at sea.Recommended by - Tablet
About Sant Miquel de Balansat
This is one of the island's largest inland villages, and home to an impressive 14th Century fortress church - in bright white it shimmers over the town, you can't miss it. Some of the best places to stay in Sant Miquel de Balansat offer lovely views of the church.
Sant Miquel de Balansat's port, and former fishing village, is 4kms north of the town, and this is where you'll find the fine, sandy beaches and the deep, welcoming bay, but the village itself is inland, and offers a low-key, traditionally Ibizan base for those wanting to explore the island's north.
Port de Sant Miquel isn't the only nice bay in the area, this whole coast is dotted with lush cliffs and pretty bays, many of them hiding unspoiled beaches or a random beach bar.
The best places to stay in Sant Miquel de Balansat get very busy during the peak summer months, so get organised and book early!
In the town
- Can Pardal is a pretty, five room hideaway. Most rooms have their own terraces and direct pool access. And you're in a great position in town.
For great value
- Vinya d'en Palerm is a converted farmhouse still surrounded by orchards and vineyards and peaceful views. Rooms are simple and rustic, with stone walls and private terraces. There are just five rooms, so this is a small property, but there's a pool and bikes to borrow.
- Can Planells is an eight room agroturismo where guests are made to feel like part of the family. The decor is simple and elegant and it's set amongst peaceful gardens and orchards. Rooms start from around £100 per night.
- Cas Pla is a secluded hotel surrounded by woods and just back from the sea. Rooms are large and modern, there's a huge outdoor pool with a lovely terrace and gardens, and there are plenty of other public spaces to relax in.
- The Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena is a large but luxurious hotel set within a nature reserve. The views are stunning, and there's an impressive infinity pool. a fine dining restaurant and a sumptuous spa.
Still not sure?