- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ Save time, save money
Best Hotels in Megéve
In years gone by Megéve was the most exclusive resort in France, frequented by the great, good and glamorous, but today it’s much more accessible to all, yet still pretty, charming and with a great apres ski scene. Megéve’s exclusive legacy can still be seen in its collection of great hotels, the cream of which appear on our Guru’s list of the best hotels in Megéve.
The best hotels in Megéve range from boutique style luxury properties to charming alpine lodges to foodie favourites to simple, comfortable hotels offering great access to the slopes.
Best Hotels in Megéve for a Ski Weekend
Megéve is only an hour from Geneva, so it’s ideal for a quick weekend ski trip. Our idea of the best hotels in Megéve for ski weekenders are:
- Le Lodge Park, which has alpine style with a modern and sophisticated twist, and is bang in the centre of town.
- Or for contemporary cool in a ‘modern rustic’ style and a great spa try the Alpaga.
Best Hotels in Megéve for Piste Access
- None of our Guru’s best hotels in Megéve is bang on the piste, but if you're looking for easy access to the lifts, the Mont Blanc is just a stone's throw from the cable car station. It’s also traditional and elegant and an old favourite of Jean Cocteau.
Best Hotels in Megéve for Foodies
The apres ski in Megéve starts from about lunchtime, though it’s more sophisticated than rowdy. Foodies are in for a treat though, there are top notch restaurants everywhere! Experience gastronomic greatness at the Flocons de Sel - it has three Michelin stars – or sample the delights of Jean Cocteau’s favourite steak au poivre at Les Enfants Terribles.
- One of our favourite foodie spots has to be Les Fermes de Marie; it offers four different dining options from the traditional to a magical table d'hote on a mountain pasture.
- When it comes to choosing the best hotels in Megéve for foodies try Le Gai Soleil, a simple chalet with an excellent restaurant and extensive wine list,
- or La Grange d'Arly, a picturesque chalet and restaurant in the heart of Megéve, with an understated air and very friendly hosts.
Best Hotels in Megéve for Families
There’s a number of options, but out Guru’s choice for the best hotels in Megéve for families includes:
- The warm and rustic, Les Fermes de Marie, converted from several chalets and farmhouses. There's a choice of room styles, a dedicated kid's area and supervised activities. There's also a spa.
- And M Megéve, which is at the more expensive end of Megéve's price scale, but its large suites, with mezzanine floors, make this recently renovated grand chalet a good choice for families.
If you can’t find what you're looking for in our selection of the best hotels in Megéve, consider our Guru’s:
- Top hotels for Family Ski Holidays,
- Best Budget Ski Hotels,
- Best Hotels in Les Trois Vallées,
- Best Ski Weekend Hotels,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Le Lodge Park 49 rooms from $282Megève
A member of the Sibuet family group of hotels, where the traditional hotel has been given a modern and sophisticated make over whilst retaining all that is good about alpine style. Beeflodge Restaurant specialising in top notch meat. Not to be bettered central location.Skiing - A stone's throw from the main lifts.Views - Great views from hotelSpaGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - Tablet
Alpaga 22 rooms from $334Megève
Beautifully presented 22 bedroom hotel in "modern rustic" style: an effective blend of wood with contemporary stylish materials. Restaurant serving "bistronomic" cuisine and great spa facilities.SkiingSwimming Pool - State of the art Indoor PoolSpaRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, I Escape
Hotel Mont Blanc 40 rooms from $188Megève
Elegant Megeve grand dame situated in the heart of the village a stone's throw from the cable cars. Soak up the ambience and history created by one its most famous guests, Jean Cocteau and enjoy his favourite steak au poivre in the restaurant "Les Enfants Terrible".SkiingSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolSpaGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - Tablet
Les Fermes de Marie 71 rooms from $183Megève
Another member of the Sibuet stable: a collection of chalets and farmhouses that has been lovingly restored to create a luxurious rustic idyll. Nothing has been forgotten from gourmet food, a dedicated space for the younger generation to "Pure Altitude" spa.Child friendly - Dedicated space for the young in the Hameau des Enfants, with fully supervised activities programme.Restaurant - Four different dining options.SkiingSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Le Gai Soleil 21 rooms from $110Megève
A simple chalet hotel with an excellent restaurant and extensive wine list. Basic rooms with private balconies can sleep up to four people. Spa and outdoor swimming pool for the summer months. Great value for families, groups, and avid sportsmen.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsSkiingSpaGreat walks - Good for walkers.