Search the best hotels in Bedarra Island
About Bedarra Island
Bedarra is an escape island. Somewhere to lose yourself in the most perfect tropical scenery. Sure, you can be pampered if you want to be, but you can also be entirely on your own. There are just nine villas on the island and a maximum of 18 guests, so really the best places to stay on Bedarra are limited to a collection of near-perfect private cabins.
What Not To Miss
- Check out the local wildlife, including crocodiles, with a boat tour of the mangroves.
- Alternatively, for something more relaxing - chill out on the beach with beautiful golden sand and stunning blue water.
- For thrillseekers, there are opportunities for white water rafting.
- You can also scuba dive, sea kayak, snorkel, fish, play tennis, explore the rainforest or the reef, and relax in this haven just ten kilometres off the coast from the mainland.
Our selection of the best places to stay in Bedarra allow visitors to really make the most of this slice of paradise.
The best places to stay in Bedarra Island
- The Bedarra Island Resort is a collection of nine stunning villas, nestled right into the rainforest and looking out onto the bright blue waters of the Richards Reef. Expect the ultimate in barefoot luxury.
For an apartment
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner, Booking.com for a selection of properties on the mainland nearby.
- Fly to Cairns Airport located 144km (89 miles) from Mission Beach - which is just a short journey by boat from Bedarra Island. The airport caters to a variety of domestic and International destinations.
- Catch a boat to Bedarra Island with services from Dunk Island and Mission Beach.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the coast - click here for prices and booking with our online partner, Rental Cars.
- Best time to visit - the winter months from June to August.
Best Hotels in Bedarra Island
Bedarra Island Resort Misson Beach, Bedarra Island from £589
Eight stunning villas nestled in the rainforest and looking out to the beach on this beautiful tropical island off the Queensland coast. Emphasis on sustainability. The ultimate place for barefoot luxury and relaxation.Great walks - Self guided interactive walks through rain forestRestrictions on children - Must be 16 or overKayaking - Sea KayaksViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors