Search the best hotels in Laglio
The kind of people who are able to buy property anywhere in the world, like George Clooney for example, choose to buy property in Laglio. Driving along Lake Como after leaving Cernobbio you pass the wonderful 19th Century villas of both Moltrasio and then Laglio. Both towns are beautiful with traditional cobbled stone centres, lovely churches, welcoming cafes and exceptional views. The best places to stay in Laglio are those with the best views of the lake.
What not to miss
- The 11th Century Romanesque Chiesa di Sant’Agata with its amazing frescoes is definitely a must see.
- If you fancy going to try and spot George Clooney reclining beside the lake, head down to his beautiful Villa Oleandra that was once owned by the Heinz family.
- The lake is obviously a big reason that people come to visit Laglio, it's pretty hard to miss to be honest.
As well as hotels, our Gurus have also included a couple of converted villas in their list of the best places to stay in Laglio.
The best places to stay in Laglio
- Relais Villa Vittoria is a wonderfully romantic hotel, also right on the edge of the lake. As well as beautiful views, this hotel has 11 sumptuous rooms, an excellent restaurant and peaceful terraces overlooking the lake. Perfect for honeymooners.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best aiport for getting to Laglio is Milan (25 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Laglio is from June to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Laglio for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Laglio.
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay on Lake Como.
- Search our Guru’s list of the best hotels with a view on Lake Como.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Laglio
Best Hotels in Laglio
Relais Villa Vittoria Laglio 11 rooms from £165Weddings - Receptions and intimate marriages are regularly held here and can cater for up to 68 seated guestsTotal relaxation - Spend days lounging in the infinity pool overlooking the lake and mountains or unwind in the spaLocal exploring - Just a short paddle from the village of LaglioViews - Breathtaking views over Lake ComoRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, CN Traveller