- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Laglio
The kind of people who are able to buy property anywhere in the world, like George Clooney for example, choose to buy property in Laglio. Driving along Lake Como after leaving Cernobbio you pass the wonderful 19th Century villas of both Moltrasio and then Laglio. Both are beautiful with traditional cobbled stone centres, lovely churches, welcoming cafes and exceptional views. The best places to stay in Laglio are those with the best views of the lake.
Things not to miss:
- The 11th Century Romanesque Chiesa di Sant’Agata with its amazing frescoes is definitely a must see.
- If you fancy going to try and spot George Clooney reclining beside the lake, head down to his beautiful Villa Oleandra that was once owned by the Heinz family.
- The lake is obviously a big reason that people come to visit Laglio, it's pretty hard to miss to be honest.
As well as hotels, our Gurus have also included a couple of converted villas in their list of the best places to stay in Laglio.
The best places to stay in Laglio
For sophisticated luxury
- Relais Regina Teodolinda has gardens which spread right down to the water’s edge. There are just six suites, which have a relaxed, almost rustic charm with all the modern conveniences of course. Views are wonderful - of course!
- Relais Villa Vittoria is a wonderfully romantic hotel, also right on the edge of the lake. As well as beautiful views, this hotel has 11 delicately sumptuous rooms, an excellent restaurant, and peaceful terraces overlooking the lake. Perfect for honeymooners.
For a private apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best aiport for getting to Laglio is Milan (25 miles).
- If your looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Holiday Autos.
- The best time to visit Laglio is from June to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Laglio for you?
Best Hotels in Laglio
Relais Villa Vittoria 11 rooms from $183Laglio
Utterly romantic hotel on the edge of Lake Como. Spectacular views, delicately sumptuous rooms, excellent restaurant and terraces, and plenty to do on the lake. Honeymooners would be in heaven!Views - Breathtaking views over Lake ComoHoneymoonsWellbeingRomantic BreakRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, CN Traveller
Relais Regina Teodolinda 6 rooms from $257Laglio
Situated on the very water's edge of Lake Como, this six suite villa enjoys breathtaking scenery. The suites manage to evoke the rustic charm and relaxed atmosphere once typical for holidaymakers of the past, while injecting the odd bit of modern spice with their furnishings. Sophisticated luxury.Views - Experience extraordinary views of Lake Como from all the suites and gardensGarden - Gorgeous gardens on the water's edgeLakesideRomantic BreakRecommended by - CN Traveller