Search the best hotels in Laglio
The kind of people who are able to buy property anywhere in the world, like George Clooney for example, choose to buy property in Laglio. Driving along Lake Como after leaving Cernobbio you pass the wonderful 19th Century villas of both Moltrasio and then Laglio. Both towns are beautiful with traditional cobbled stone centres, lovely churches, welcoming cafes and exceptional views. The best places to stay in Laglio are those with the best views of the lake.
What not to miss
- The 11th Century Romanesque Chiesa di Sant’Agata with its amazing frescoes is definitely a must see.
- If you fancy going to try and spot George Clooney reclining beside the lake, head down to his beautiful Villa Oleandra that was once owned by the Heinz family.
- The lake is obviously a big reason that people come to visit Laglio, it's pretty hard to miss to be honest.
As well as hotels, our Gurus have also included a couple of converted villas in their list of the best places to stay in Laglio.
The best places to stay in Laglio
The Best Places to Stay in Laglio for sophisticated luxury
- Relais Regina Teodolinda has gardens which spread right down to the water’s edge. There are just six suites which have a relaxed, almost rustic charm with all the modern conveniences of course. Views are wonderful - of course!
The Most Romantic Places to Stay in Laglio
- Relais Villa Vittoria is a wonderfully romantic hotel, also right on the edge of the lake. As well as beautiful views, this hotel has 11 sumptuous rooms, an excellent restaurant and peaceful terraces overlooking the lake. Perfect for honeymooners.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best aiport for getting to Laglio is Milan (25 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Laglio is from June to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Laglio for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Laglio.
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay on Lake Como.
- Search our Guru’s list of the best hotels with a view on Lake Como.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Laglio
Best Hotels in Laglio
Relais Villa Vittoria Laglio 11 rooms from £165Weddings - Receptions and intimate marriages are regularly held here and can cater for up to 68 seated guestsTotal relaxation - Spend days lounging in the infinity pool overlooking the lake and mountains or unwind in the spaLocal exploring - Just a short paddle from the village of LaglioViews - Breathtaking views over Lake ComoRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, CN Traveller
Relais Regina Teodolinda Laglio 6 rooms from £195Boutique - The interiors have a boutique feel with cool pastel interiors and a choice selection of antiquesLocal exploring - Situated in the village of Laglio, well placed to explore Lake Como and further afieldViews - Experience extraordinary views of Lake Como from all the suites and gardensFamilies - All rooms sleep up to three and better yet children under 10 stay for freeRecommended by - CN Traveller
Situated on the very water's edge of Lake Como, this six suite villa enjoys breathtaking scenery. The suites manage to evoke the rustic charm and relaxed atmosphere once typical for holidaymakers of the past, while injecting the odd bit of modern spice with their furnishings. Sophisticated luxury. See More