Search the best hotels in Ca'n Picafort
About Ca'n Picafort
Ca’n Picafort is a bustling resort town on the eastern end of the Bay of Alcudia. You’re away from the largest clubs and party bars, but near some lovely, shallow beaches with soft sand, and some interesting archaeological sites. Originally a small fishing village it has expanded beyond recognition over the years and is now a busy family friendly resort with all the amenities that you'd expect. Our pick of the best places to stay in Ca’n Picafort is a quiet property where you'll encounter some traditional charm evocative of days gone by.
Things not to miss:
- Ca'n Picafort's biggest attraction is its beach that's perfect for family fun on the sand.
- The Wildlife Reserve of S’Albufera boasts a fantastic bird population that will get the twitchers excited.
- Don't miss the weekly street markets which are held every Tuesday and Friday.
- With its superb location in the Bay of Alcudia, you'll be spoilt for choice in terms of water sports. It's particularly good for wind and kite surfing.
Many of the best places to stay in Ca’n Picafort are also some of the best places to stay in Mallorca for families.
The best places to stay in Ca'n Picafort
For authentic Spanish charm
- The Casal Santa Eulalia is a traditional farmhouse with ten beautiful rooms in a refreshingly quiet part of Mallorca. There’s an outstanding spa and pool. And a feeling of rustic Spanish charm.
For a private apartment or villa
- We recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport for geting to Ca'n Picafort is Palma (65km).
- For car hire, which we recommend as the best way to explore the island, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Ca'n Picafort is from May to October, when the temperature sits in the twenties. To escape the summer crowds, we recommend visiting either in early or late summer.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Ca'n Picafort
Casal Santa Eulalia 10 rooms from £157Ca'n Picafort
A traditional farmhouse with beautiful interiors in a refreshingly quiet area of Mallorca. A peaceful retreat with an outstanding spa and swimming pools. Spanish flavours and rustic charm make this an authentic place to unwind in peace.Hideaway - This hotel provides an oasis unlike the Mallorca of foam parties, nightclubs, and package holiday-makers.Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolSpaViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet