- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Port d'Andratx
About Port d'Andratx
On a beautiful long, natural bay, Port d'Andratx is the kind of place to come if you like to dress up on your holidays. Popular with the yachting crowd, this is one of Mallorca's classiest resorts - its surrounding hillsides dotted with villas owned, or rented, by film stars. So as you can imagine, the best places to stay in Port d'Antratx are not the cheapest to be found on the island.
The small village has a charming promenade, lined with fine restaurants and bars, and these are some of the best spots on the whole island from which to watch the sunset.
Port d'Andratx started life as a fishing village, and there's still a strong fishing industry here, with around 500 boats, which help create the local colour with your sunset view.
Not To Miss
- Hike along the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range and marvel at the beautiful scenery all around.
- There are a couple of lovely beaches nearby, known for their clear waters, but if you're looking for sand it's a short drive to Camp de Mar or Sant Elm.
- Or, if you fancy playing a round or two then you'll be incredibly impressed with the Andratx Golf Club's course that was in fact designed by the famous Gleneagles hotel.
The best places to stay in Port d'Andratx are nearly impossible to reserve during July and August, so if you really want to visit then, you'll have to book well in advance.
For harbourside glamour
- The Hotel Villa Italia is a sumptuous, sixteen room, harbour side hotel with stunning views from grand bedrooms. Despite the small size there's still a fine restaurant, pool and a spa.
- Built in the beautiful hills behind Port d'Andratx, the Castell Son Claret is a 14th century castle converted into a luxurious 38 room hotel. Even if you're not royal by blood you'll find some serious pampering here in the spa, or Michelin-starred restaurant.
For An Apartment
If you think you'd prefer a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner Booking.com.
- The weather's obviously nicest in the summer months, with the average daily temperature rising to 26°C in August. Be warned though that this is peak tourist season, so it may be fairly crowded and more expensive than at other times of the year.
- September and October are good bets if you fancy a quieter and cheaper alternative.
- International guests can fly into Palma de Mallorca Airport, located 45 km away. From here, you can take the bus along the coast to Port D'Andratx, though it's rather long and inconvenient. A taxi will cost you between €35-45.
- Ryanair fly nonstop from Stansted, whilst easyJet and Norwegian Air go from Gatwick.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Port d'Andratx
Hotel Villa Italia 16 rooms from $229Puerto de Andratx, Mallorca
A sumptuous villa hotel with a fabulous harbour location and beautiful sea views. Fine restaurant, serving designer Mediterranean and international cuisine. Rooms are sleek and most have roman pillars and stuccoed ceilings. Excellent pool and spa. A luxurious, sophisticated seaside break.Restaurant - Designer Mediterranean and international cuisineViews - Beautiful coastal viewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor and indoor poolTraditional - Renovated 1920s manor