Search the best hotels in Antalya
Antalya has two main draws: its positioning on the Gulf of Antalya and the wonderfully preserved old centre, Kaleici. Complete with Ottoman era houses and ancient monuments, Kaleici sits within the old city walls keeping out the noises of the modern city and is the perfect location if you want to enjoy your beach holiday with some added culture. The streets are a narrow maze linking beautiful minarets, mosques and towers and it is here, with its charming boutiques, that you will find the best places to stay in Antalya.
Antalya also has a Roman harbour and one of Turkey's best museums. And, in addition to the lively restaurants, bars and clubs which have sprung up to entertain the summer crowds, Antalya also has a famous opera and ballet season, performed in the Aspendos Amphitheatre - one of the world's best-preserved Roman amphitheatres.
With the majority of package holidaymakers usually bussed directly to their resorts up or down the coast, Antalya is nothing like the resort hub you might imagine. It has easy access to some of the great ruins of the Lycian Coast, both Lycian and Roman, and there are plenty of charming villages and beaches within a short drive.
During the peak summer season, the best places to stay in Antalya get booked up quickly so be sure to plan your trip early.
For an historic hotel
- Delight Deluxe Boutique Hotel is a charming traditional property in the heart of Antalya's historic quarter. Offering rooms and apartments which are simply styled, allowing the building's original features to stand out (think exposed stone walls and wooden floors). There's the added bonus of a courtyard pool and restaurant.
- Dogan Hotel is an Ottoman-style property occupying a rare quiet corner in the heart of historic Antalya. Spacious rooms all feature exposed stone, beamed ceilings and wooden floors. Local cuisine is served.
- Palm House 17 is a guesthouse whch benefits from being walking distance from both the beach and Old Quarter. Rooms have bags of character, filled with antiques and local artefacts and displaying bare stone walls and polished wooden floors.
- The Tuvana Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Antalya if you're looking for something traditional. An historic townhouse set in lush gardens with a central courtyard, this hotel has a pool and an excellent restaurant. Some rooms have private balconies, some private hot tubs.
For great value
- Hotel 1207 is a charming traditional property right in the heart of the Old Quarter of Antalya. Cosy rooms have a homely feel. A large patio houses a swimming pool. A perfect spot to access both the beaches and attractions of the city. This is also a great option if you're on a limited budget.
For an apartment or villa
- If you're travelling with family or a group of friends it may be a better option to book a villa or apartment. For a wide range of properties for all tastes and budgets we recommend you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Antalya Airport located just 10km from the city with good connections internally and across Europe.
- April, May, September and October are pleasantly warm so are typically the best times to visit Antalya if you want to miss the crowds of the peak summer months.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Antalya
Hotel 1207 Antalya 15 rooms from £48Local exploring - Perfectly positioned in the heart of the city with the marina and historic centre all within walking distanceValue chic - Lovely accommodation, plus courtyard pool and on site restaurant at amazingly cheap prices.Sights nearby - Take a stroll along the cobbled streets down to the ancient marina in Kaleiçi (the old quarter)Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A charming traditional property right in the heart of the Old Quarter of Antalya. Cosy rooms have a homely feel with antiques set against whitewashed walls. A large patio houses a swimming pool and outdoor dining area. A perfect spot to access both the beaches and attractions of the city. See More
Delight Deluxe Boutique Hotel Antalya (Muratpaşa Kaleici) 16 rooms from £54Value chic - With smart accommodation, plus a swimming pool from under €70 per night including breakfast, it's superb value.Local exploring - Located within the historic walled city and also within walking distance of the beachSights nearby - Wander through the pretty cobbled streets of Kaleiçi (the old quarter)Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A charming traditional property in the heart of Antalya's historic quarter. Offering rooms and apartments which are simply styled, allowing the building's original features to stand out (think exposed stone walls and wooden floors). Added bonus of a courtyard pool and restaurant. A tranquil base. See More
Dogan Hotel Antalya 41 rooms from £58Local exploring - With most of the city's main attractions within walking distance this an ideal spot for exploring the city by footSights nearby - Wander through the picturesque cobbled streets of the Old QuarterSailing - Kekova is a haven for yachting enthusiastsSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool (seasonal)
An Ottoman-style property occupying a rare quiet corner in the heart of historic Antalya. Spacious rooms all feature exposed stone, beamed ceilings and wooden floors. Local cuisine is served for breakfast and dinner. Staff are incredibly friendly and the large courtyard pool is a real draw. See More
Tuvana Hotel Antalya (Karanlık Sk) 46 rooms from £69Sights nearby - In the centre of historic Antalya only 450m from Hadrian's GatePrivate Hot TubSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - I Escape
An historic townhouse set in lush gardens. Traditional rooms and suites with boutique flair have private balconies and hot tubs. Excellent restaurant and pool. Walking distance to the main attractions and close to the best beaches. Ideal for a beach holiday, family friendly too. See More
Palm House 17 Antalya (Kaleici) 6 rooms from £64Local exploring - Ideally placed, on the coast, lending easy access to the city's main cultural attractionsSights nearby - Stroll through the old quarter and find the Broken Minaret, Hadrian's Gate and Antalya Clock TowerGreat walks - Take a sunset stroll along the marina and beachRestrictions on children - Children over 12 years of age are welcome
Charming and traditional this coastal guesthouse is a sweet city hideaway. Rooms have bags of character, filled with antiques and local artefacts and displaying bare stone walls and polished wooden floors. Bathrooms are, however, a more modern affair. Walking distance from the beach and Old Quarter. See More