- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Sheffield
What Not To Miss
- The Tropical Butterfly House, home to a wide range of exotic animals, is a wonderful place for a fun family day out.
- If you fancy some evening entertainment then make sure to take in a show at the Crucible Theatre or the Lyceum.
- For something more relaxing, stroll through the Botanical Gardens on a sunny day and enjoy a picnic.
- Culture vultures can check out the Kelham Island Museum or the National Emergency Services Museum.
For A Romantic Country Retreat
- Set in a lovely country house, Hassop Hall offers classically elegant rooms with four posters and roaring log fires. Spend your days exploring the surrounding Peak District National Park.
- The 500-year old George Inn, with its stunningly tranquil rural location and award-winning restaurant, is a top spot for a romantic getaway.
- Cavendish Hotel is of a similar ilk, set in the heart of the Peak District and offering gorgeous traditional rooms - complete with four posters and antiques. There are also multiple award-winning restaurants to choose from!
- With smart, chintzy accommodation, a Michelin-starred restaurant and a peaceful rural setting, you really can't go wrong with a stay at Fischer's Baslow Hall.
For The City Itself
- The boutique Brocco On The Park boasts scandi-chic accommodation a short distance outside the city centre. Tuck into splendid Scandinavian meals and unwind in the large baths after a long day.
For An Inn
- If you're looking for an unfussy base from which to explore the area, The Devonshire Arms is a splendid choice. Good food served up and chic contemporary rooms to stay in.
For An Apartment Or Holiday Home
For those who'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option, browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- The weather's definitely nicest in the summer, with the average daily temperature rising to 15°C in August. Bring a jacket though just in case - Yorkshire's always susceptible to a rain shower or two!
- Visitors can fly into Doncaster Sheffield Airport which is served by a number of domestic, mainland European and international destinations.
- From the airport you can hop on the 737 bus to Sheffield, a journey which should take around 45 minutes.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still Not Sure?
- Browse through our entire list of the best places to stay in Sheffield.
- Alternatively, widen the net to search through our recommendations in nearby Leeds or Liverpool.
- Or, feel free to contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Sheffield
Brocco on the Park 8 rooms from $117Sheffield
A small boutique guest house hotel with eight elegant bedrooms, each individually decorated with a luxurious Scandinavian feel. The in-house kitchen serves Scandinavian inspired meals throughout the day. Enjoy a restful nights sleep and start the morning with a brisk walk through the adjacent park.Romantic Break - A perfect weekend away for two, charming and light rooms with deep soaking tubs, gourmet meals and lovely walks in the park.Local markets - Just down the road is Sharrow Vale Road, a foodie's heaven packed with delis and local produce.Great walks - The hotel sits ober Endcliffe Park, a beautiful spot for an afternoon stroll.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Sawdays